hi~1(maybe my essay too long)

first,I want to tell u a story about me and daniel.
i met with daniel on website several days ago.he lives in northeast part of usa.which city?sorry,i forget.i just know it is a small town,and it was snow yesterday there.waw,snow in April,unimaginable. hey,daniel,dont angry that i am not remember where u live.ok,let me go on.daniel is a very good guy,who is older than me but so young in heart.i sometimes call him uncle daniel,haha,just teasing him,=D.
we chatted on skype at begining,but when i sent him some chinese word such as my name,my city's name,it was just some squares on his skype,which i dont know why untill now.then i suggested him to download QQ,a chat tool popular in china,which also has international versions.he downloaded it(international versions) twice times and then done successfully.he insisted on using qq just for squares.he is stubborn but lovable,right?;) and that is not all him.he is kindness and warm just like sunshine.he knows i am shy and not confident,and tells me alot .bala bala bala....oh my god,uncle nosiy(just teasting),but i do feel his caring.;)
daniel cannot speak chinese,oh,he does,he can speak his name,my name,and goodnight in chinese =D,i have teached him. i encourage him to learn chinese not only because of my poor english but i consider that i should do something for him,u know he helps me improve my english.only asking for but no giving is unfair ,which i dont like i am being that.but now we chat in english.chinese is so difficult to him.except his name,my name,goodnight,he is zero in chinese.

we chatted on skype at the begining,but when i sent him some chinese words such as my name,my city's name,it was just some squares on his skype,which i dont know why untill now.then i suggested him to download QQ,a chat tool popular in china,which also has international versions.he downloaded it(international versions) twice times and then done successfully.he insisted on using qq just for squares.he is stubborn but lovable,right?;) and that is not all him.he is kindness and warm just like sunshine.he knows i am shy and not confident,and tells me alot .bala bala bala....oh my god,uncle nosiy(just teasting),but i do feel his caring.;)