about different cultures between china and westerns

I had watched "非诚勿扰“on Tv before half an hour,there was a canada boy who lived in beijing,he chosen a chinese girl as his Ideal girl at first, the host asked him"what do you think of it ,if your mother-in-low come in and help to place the covers back on you when you and your wife are sleeping?"the boy didn't answer it derictly,at last he leaved with an american girl,and just before he leaves,he said "about the qustion the host asked,if it is my mother,she would knock the door before she come in"and the American girl agree with him .I think this was maybe the reason he didn't take the chinese girl at last.
In my opinion,i am quilt agree with the western life style that parents should knock the door before they come in their chindren's room.In china,your parents come in and place the covers back on you at night because they love you and worry you,but it also makes us feel having no privacy,and you don't know how to persude them not to this,because it maybe hurt their feelings.
I do admit that chinese culture is different from westerns,but i don't think the canada boy have to change his mind just becuase this,because chinese are changing,and most parents don't do the things i have mentioned in this days,they have realized that they should respect their chindren's privacy,and young people are accepting western culture and become changing.and in personally,i am glad to know and accept a different culture.

I watched "非诚勿扰“on Tv  half an hour before,there was a Canadian boy who lives in beijing,he selected a chinese girl as his Ideal  at first. the host asked him"what do you think of it ,if your mother-in-law come in and help to place the covers back on you when you and your wife are sleeping?"the boy didn't answer it derictly,but he left with an american girl finally, and before he left,he said "about the question the host asked,if it is my mother,she would knock the door before she come in"and the American girl agree with him .I think this  might be the reason he didn't take the chinese girl at last.
    In my opinion,i am quite agree with  western life style that parents should knock the door before they go into their chindren's room.In china,parents come in and place the covers back on you at night because they love you and worry about you,but it also makes us feel having no privacy,and you don't know how to persude them not to do so,because it may  hurt their feelings.
    I do admit that chinese culture is different from westerns',but i don't think the canadian boy need to change his mind  becuase of  this,china is changing,and most parents wouldnt do  things i have mentioned above,they have realized that they should respect their chindren's privacy,and young people are accepting western culture .and in personally,i am glad to know and accept a different culture.

More notebook entries written in Thai