About pets

About the pets, I love dogs and cats, I feel they are very lovely. Fishes and birds is ok, but because I can't hold them in my alms,I feel they are not so close. But the insects and amphibious are not ok for me,a little terrible.
people said that if you want to love,you should have a cat. And if you want to be loved, you should have a dog.
Of course I want to be loved,so I love dogs very much,I think they are the most lovely animal.They are faithful friends of human,they make me feel warm and safe.
Cats are very cute,looks pretty and proud.I rather to be a girl like a cat than to have one.

About pets

About the pets, I love dogs and cats, I feel they are very lovely. Fishes and birds are ok. But because I can't hold them in my arms, I feel them are not so close. But the insects and amphibious are not ok to me,even a little terrible.
    People say that if I want to love,I should have a cat. And if I want to be loved,I should have a dog.
    You know I want to be loved,so I love dogs very much,I think they are the most lovely animals.They are faithful to their friends of human,they make me feel warm and safe.
    Cats are very cute,they looks pretty and proud.I'd like rather to be a girl like a cat than to have one.

Not edited yet.

About pets

About Pets

About the pets, I love dogs and cats, I feel they are very lovely. Fish and birds are OK, but because I can't hold them in my arms, I feel they are not so close. But the insects and amphibians are not OK for me, a little terrible.
    People say that if you want to love, you should have a cat. And if you want to be loved, you should have a dog.
    Of course I want to be loved, so I love dogs very much. I think they are the most lovely animal. They are faithful friends of humans, they make me feel warm and safe.
    Cats are very cute, look pretty and are proud. I rather to be a girl like a cat than to have one.

Because the term OK is an acronym it is capitalized. The unabbreviated form is okay. Don't forget spaces after punctuation marks! The singular and plural forms for fish are the same. A frog is amphibious, it is an amphibian.

About pets...

About the petsAs far as pets go, I love dogs and cats, I feel think they are very lovely. Fishes and birds is are ok, but because I can't hold them in my alms arms,I feel they are not so close cant bond with them/develop closeness with them. But the insects and amphibious amphibians are not ok for meat all,a little they're terrible.
    people said say that if you want to love,you should have a cat. And if you want to be loved, you should have a dog.
    Of course I want to be loved,so I love dogs very much,I think they are the most lovely animal/s.They are faithful friends of human/s,they make me feel warm and safe.