"Deaf" theater

The word "deaf" is a bit stronger than a word I would prefer to use here. But the definition fits quite well.

There is a very nice theather in Moscow. The troupe consist of 4 actors and all of them can't hear from the time they were born. They play silent plays, but full of music and emotions. They "translate" great songs and stories into sign language which is so impressive and beautiful that nobody are left indifferent.

Once I found out some information about this theater and since that time I became the loyal fan! Have you ever heard about "sign language"?! You have to find out more! It's beautiful, it's a different world inside our world. It has to be known!

I've watched the play 6 or 7 times and I'm going to watch it again. I can't express it, you have to try! :)

The "Deaf" Theater

The word "deaf" is a bit stronger than a word I would prefer to use here. But However, the definition fits quite well here. [I don't agree with you.  "Deaf" is the most appropriate word to use. "Hearing Challenged" or "Hearing Impaired" is just a euphemism]

There is a very nice theather in Moscow. The troupe consist of 4 four actors and all of them can't hear deaf since from the time they were born. They plays are of course in mime silent plays, but filled of music and with emotions. However, this does not mean the plays are silent.  They have background music to go with the play.  They have to interpret "translate" great songs and stories into sign language which in a way that is so impressive and beautiful that nobody are left indifferent no one feels any differently in any other "normal" play.

Once I found out some information about this theater and since that time I became the loyal fan ever since I discovered this theatre and its unique actors! Do you know Have you ever heard about "sign language"?! If not, you have need to find out more! It's it is beautiful. It is of a different world space and time within inside our world. It has to be known!

I've watched the play 6 six or 7 seven times and I am going to watch it again. I can't cannot express itbeauty. You just have to watch and experience it to know what I am talking about. try! :)

It would be great if you have any link to it.  At least provide the name of the group etc so that we can search on the internet.