Stupid americam 'health' system

It was a spring bright Friday when my husband went his son to Kaiser permanent for making regular medical exams - height, weight, blood test and so on. It would be wonderful day if he had not brought a flu to our home. As a result of visit this 'health' institution we with him were ill about two weeks.

I just wonder why sick/ill people have to visit places there they can spread their viruces to healthy people? I completely understand that the Kaiser (like others medical institutions - I don't have any illusions) needs ill people because they need to sell their pills because they need to use out insurance polices ;) Bussines, бля. Kaiser at least might give disposable masks to all incoming people in flu season for preverting the spread of the disease, like it was in the poor with no any health insurances Ukraine.

I'm practically happy to get a flu from this 'health' institution but not say,.. tuberculosis, cholera or hepatitus.

Stupid American 'health' system

It was a spring bright Spring Friday when my husband went took his our son to Kaiser Permanente for making to take his regular medical exams - height, weight, blood test and so on. It would be wonderful day if he had not brought a flu to our home. As a result of this visit to this 'health' institution, we with him both my Husband and I, and our son, were ill for about two weeks.

I just wonder why sick/ill people have to visit places there they that can spread their viruses to healthy people? I completely understand that the Kaiser (like others medical institutions - I don't have any illusions) needs ill people because they need to sell their pills because they need to use out insurance polices ;) Business, бля. Kaiser at least might could at least give disposable masks to all incoming people in flu season for to preventing the spread of the disease, like it was in poor Ukraine the poor with no any without any health insurance policies.

I'm practically happy to get a flu from this 'health' institution It's not so bad to get the flu from a health instituion but not say,.. tuberculosis, cholera or hepatitus.

Stupid American 'health' system

It was a bright spring Friday when my husband took his son to Kaiser Permanente for making regular medical exams - height, weight, blood test and so on. It would be wonderful day if he had not brought a flu to our home. As a result of visit this 'health' institution all of us in the family were ill about two weeks.

I just wonder why sick/ill people have to visit places where they can spread their viruses to healthy people? I completely understand that the Kaiser (like others medical institutions - I don't have any illusions) needs ill people because they need to sell their pills, and because they need to implement insurance polices ;) Bussines, бля. Kaiser at least might give disposable masks to all incoming people in flu season for preverting the spread of the disease, like it was in the poor without any health insurances Ukraine.

I'm practically happy to get a flu from this 'health' institution rather than,.. tuberculosis, cholera or hepatitus.

[Good work.  Sorry you were all so sick.  I must say though, that you can get the flu practically anywhere.  I just wash my hands as much as possible during the flu season and hope for the best.]