Argument writing training: introduction part

Should cigarette smoking be banned?

Have you ever found it ridiculous that on almost every cigarette pack, right under a glorious trademark, printed neatly is an invariable line: Smoking is harmful to your health. It seems that all cigarettes feel reluctant or even ashamed for their existence. So why not ban cigarette smoking since it only brings profit for some and damage for all? I believe I’m not the only one who expects the day to come.

Are cell phones dangerous?

When you complain about the cold relationships between humans, when you’re surprised by your eyesight that grew so bad overnight, when you mourn for those innocent pedestreans killed by the “roaring beasts” at the intersection, haven’t you realized that it may well be due to the eyes glued firmly to cell phones? The delicate device, in my opinion, can be a dangerous regicide.

Should cigarette smoking be banned? (banned where? better if you indicate a specific place)

Have you ever found it ridiculous (Don't you find it ridiculous) that on almost every cigarette pack, right under a (its) glorious trademark, printed neatly is an invariable line: Smoking is harmful to your health. It seems that all cigarettes (cirgarette companies) feel reluctant or even ashamed for (of) their existence. So why not ban cigarette smoking since it only brings profit for some and damage for all? I believe I’m not the only one who expects the day to come.

Are cell phones dangerous?

Are Cellphones Dangerous?

Are your relationships getting cold? Are you eyes
    strained more often? Do you see more accidents on
    the road caused by drivers who text while they drive?
    All of these problems are caused by a prolonged
    and unhealthy use of cellphones. These seemingly
    innocent gadgets, when used inappropriatetly,
    can be dangerous to one's relationships,
    health and safety.

Should cigarette smoking be banned?

Have you ever found it ridiculous that on almost every cigarette pack, right under a glorious trademark, printed neatly is an unvarying line: "Smoking is harmful to your health". It seems that all cigarettes feel reluctant or even ashamed for their existence. So why not ban cigarette smoking since it only brings profit for some and damage for all? I believe I’m not the only one who expects the day to come.

Are cell phones dangerous?

When you complain about the cold relationships between humans, when you’re surprised by your eyesight that grew so bad overnight, when you mourn for those innocent pedestreans killed by the “roaring beasts” at the intersection, haven’t you realized that it may well be due to the eyes glued firmly to cell phones? The delicate device, in my opinion, can be a dangerous genocide.

[Very good English.  'Genocide' is the death of a whole country or people; 'regicide' is killing a king or queen.  In the U.S. we just made smoking so difficult and expensive that many people just dropped it.]