How to avoid stress

Today I've watched a nice presentation made by my classmates. They were telling us how to avoid stress (or to handle it if you can't avoid).

They introduced main points about what stress is. It's not as simple as we usually think. If you are stressed you won't be able to sleep well, to eat enough, to enjoy you hobbies and everything else that makes you feel good. Or vise versa. Stress even can cause abnormal blood pressure, heartbeat and cancer as worst.

There are some easy rules which can actually help:

1. To avoid stress you shouldn't forget rest enough. Spending time with friends or playing different sports would be right solution.
2. 8 h sleeping during the night never was canceled. It makes you fell more active and lively.
3. Eating good food at the right time is also necessary.

And as my friends suggested, if none of listed above helps, then go to YouTube and watch video with baby pandas starring. It works every time!
So, have a nice day, sleep well, eat enough, watch pandas!

(corrections are more than welcome :) )

How to Avoid Stress [Capitalize all significant words in a title]

Today I've watched a nice presentation made by my classmates. They were telling us how to avoid stress (or how to handle it if you can't cannot avoid).

They introduced the main points about of what stress is. It's is [don't use abbreviations in your essays.  I consider them formal unless it can be determined from the context that it is informal.  I consider comments to be informal] not as simple as we usually think of them. If you are stressed out, you won't would not be able to sleep well, to and eat well. You can no longer enough, to enjoy your hobbies and everything else or anything that makes you feel good. Or vise versa. You will find no joy in whatever you like to do.  Stress can even can cause abnormal blood pressure, heartbeat and in extreme cases, cancer as worst.

There Here are some easy rules which can actually help:

1. To avoid stress you shouldn't forget Have enough rest enough. Spending time with friends or playing different sports would be the right relaxation solution.
    2. 8 h sleeping during the night never was canceled. Continuous deep sleep for at least eight hours It makes you feel more active and lively.
    3. Eating good food at the right time is also necessary. Have regular nutritious meals at a decent hour.

And As my friends suggested, if none of listed above helps, then for more information go to YouTube and watch the video starring with the baby pandas starring. It works everytime every time!
    So, have a nice day, sleep well, eat enough, well and watch the pandas!

(corrections are more than welcome :) )