Is there any awkwardness in these sentences?

I sometimes can still feel her warmth and love. Whenever I think about her, my heart is filled with relaxedness and calm. I believe that she is watching me and taking care of me. I hope that she would know my love and respect toward her up in the heaven. I'll reminisce about my grandmother whenever I look at the star twinkling up in the sky, which might be my grandmother.

------------

Please help me to correct errors in these sentences and give me some better expressions!

Is there any awkwardness in these sentences? [It is more natural to write as, "Are these sentences awkward?"]

I sometimes can still feel her warmth and love. Whenever I think about of her, I am relaxed and my heart is filled with relaxedness and calm. I believe that she is watching me and taking care of me. I hope that she would knows my love and respect toward for her; my grandmother, up there in the Heaven. I'll reminisce about her my grandmother whenever I look at the a twinkling star twinkling up in the sky. which might It may be my grandmother.

Good imagery!

------------