Meeting a new friend

My grandma needs to do an operation so my family have decided to drive a car to taipei. My mom told me I could sleep at the hostipal but i thought it will be uncomfortable. So I booked a hostel and it surprisingly makes me feel like backpacking through another country. I am the only female one, though it doesn't make me uneasy at all since all of those guys are not cute.

I didn't do much today, but I met a guy i've known on the internet for years. I am very happy we finally meet each other. When we chat online, many times his words sounded like a sexual siganl.But our meeting was quite pleasant. I was a bit running late, so in the beginning it was kinda embrassing since i was sweating a lot. He looked at me and said ' God, lady, today is not tha hot,ok? and you are even from the south Taiwan. it should be hotter there.' Well, maybe it was not because of the weather,it was because I am just too hot.

We talked about our lives and sometimes made some sex jokes in between our conversation. He said it should not a problem for me to find a guy because guys are very easy. I agree with him, but the problem is I am not a very social person and am always to lazy to hang out with others. Then he told me he will ask his German friend to see if there are someone for me. His friend is more than 40 years old, so I said maybe he does have some friends but are already over 50 years old and can not function anymore.

Although this is our first meet, I felt like we've known each other for a long time. And I am happy we finally become real friends. I don't know if I met his expection, but what I care is I do something new .I even ate KFC today.

Now I am laying on my bed and feeling too lazy to remove my makeup. Tomorrow I will go to my dance class. I can't wait it!.

Meeting a new friend

My grandma needs to have an operation so my family have decided to drive a car her to Taipei. My mom told me I could sleep at the hostipal but I thought it would be uncomfortable. So I booked a hostel and it surprisingly makes me feel like I'm backpacking through another country. I am the only female one, though it doesn't make me uneasy at all since none of the guys here are not cute. 

Surgeons do operations; patients have operations.

I didn't do much today, but I met a guy I'd known on the internet for years. I am very happy we finally met each other. When we chatted online, many times his conversation seemed full of innuendo words sounded like a sexual siganl. However, our meeting was quite pleasant. I was running a bit  late, so at the beginning it was a little embarrassing because I was sweating a lot. He looked at me and said, "God, lady, today is not that hot, OK? and You are even from the south of Taiwan. It should be hotter there." Well, maybe it was not because of the weather; it was maybe because I am just too hot.

We talked about our lives and sometimes made some sex jokes in between our conversation. He said it should not be a problem for me to find a guy because guys are very easy. I agree with him, but the problem is I am not a very social person and am always too lazy to hang out with others. Then he told me he will ask his German friend to see if there is someone for me. His friend is over forty more than 40 years old, so I said, "Maybe he does have some friends but they are probably over fifty years old and cannot perform anymore!"

Although this has been our first meet, I feel like we've known each other for a long time. And I am happy we finally become real friends. I don't know if I met his expectations, but what do I care about is that I've done something new. I even ate KFC today.

Now I am lying on my bed and feeling too lazy to remove my makeup. Tomorrow I will go to my dance class. I can't wait! it.

Good writing! You accidentally made a sex joke in the last paragraph (I've corrected it).