First lesson in the english school

Yesterday I had enrolled in the english school. My teacher's name is Tom. He is from London. He has lived in Budapest. Now he is living in Moscow. When he come in class he said: "Nice to meet you!". Firstly, we have told about place, foods and activity, which we like and dislike. Secondly, we have spoken about cities and terms of living in difference cities. Also we have known about technology of reading. It is scanning. It means quickly reading and understand only specific facts. Then we have listened audio and completed empty field in workbook. If we made mistakes in speech, Tom correct us after it. Finally Tom was drown in the board square with mine fields. There are letters written. Tom shared us by 2 people and then we have chosen letter. Tom has read definition, which begin on the letter. All in all it was fantastic and interesting lesson! I was very glad to meet Tom and my new group. By the way in the group of three girls and three boys :)
i would write some words, which I have known in my first lesson! :)

First lesson in the English school

Yesterday I had enrolled in the english school. My teacher's name is Tom. He is from London. He has lived in Budapest. Now he is living in Moscow. When he came to class he said: "Nice to meet you!". Firstly, we have told talked about places, foods and activities, which we like and dislike. Secondly, we have spoken spoke about cities and terms of living in difference cities. Also, we have known found out more reading techniques, like:Scanning. It means quickly reading and understand only specific facts (or main topics, or main facts,or the most important fact). Then we have listened to some audio and completed an empty blank (when you refer to those _____ empty spaces in your book.. you are talking about blanks) in workbook. When we made mistakes during speech, Tom corrected (past tense) us after it.
    Finally Tom was drown drew in on the board a square with mine fields. There were(past tense.. you are talking about something that happened in the past) letters written on it(letters written on the board. Tom shared divided us into groups of 2 people and then we have chosen had to choose a letter. Tom has read the definition, which began on the letter. After all,  it was fantastic and interesting lesson! I was very glad to meet Tom and my new group. By the way, in the group there are of three girls and three boys :)
    I will (use will because you are certain that you'll write these words, if you are not certain that if you will do it, you can say: I would write.. ) write some words, which I have known in my first lesson! :)

Really nice!!!! I'm happy that you had a good time at your classroom! 
    aah.. Be careful with the size of each paragraphs.. In IELTS, Cambridge when you write a composition you need to have short paragraphs.. with 5 lines in each paragraph tops.. 
    And, I say that you forgot to use past tense sometimes.. Keep in mind that you are talking about a class that you had in the past, earlier today, so you use past in this case..
    In addition, you used present perfect instead of past... I will give you a tip: When you say the day, you use past  .. example: Yesterday , I enrolled..
    If I didn't say the day.. then you can use present perfect..  I had enrolled.. ( not using yesterday) 
    All right??
    Any questions, just let me know! Good studies 

First lesson in the English school

Yesterday I had enrolled in the english school. My teacher's name is Tom. He is from London. He has lived in Budapest. Now he is living in Moscow. When he come came in the class he said: "Nice to meet you!". Firstly, we have told about places, foods and activities which we like and dislike. Secondly, we have spoken spoke about cities and terms (?) of living in difference different cities. Also we have known learned about a technology of technique for reading. It is scanning. It means quickly reading and understanding only specific facts. Then we have listened to audio and completed an empty field in the workbook. If we made mistakes in speech, Tom corrected us afterward after it. Finally Tom was drown drew in on the board  a square with mine fields. There are were letters written inside. Tom shared us grouped us by 2 people and then we have chosen chose a letter. Tom has read  a definition, which begin on with the letter. All in all it was a fantastic and interesting lesson! I was very glad to have met meet Tom and my new group. By the way, in the group of there are three girls and three boys :)
    i would write some words, which I have known in my first lesson! :) (Not sure what you want to say in the last sentence.)

First lesson in the English school

Yesterday I had enrolled in the English school. My teacher's name is Tom. He is from London. He has lived in Budapest. Now he is living in Moscow. When he come came in to class he said:, "Nice to meet you!". Firstly, we have told talked about places, foods and activity activities, which we like and dislike. Secondly (or "Next"), we have spoken spoke (or "talked") about cities and terms of living in difference different cities. Also we have known about technology of reading. (Do you mean you talked about it? Are you saying that you already knew about this type of reading technique?) It is scanning. It means quickly reading and understand only specific facts. Then we have listened to audio recordings and completed empty fields in the workbook. If we made mistakes in speech (you can say "If we made mistakes in speaking" or "If we had mistakes while speaking"), Tom would correct us after it. Finally Tom was drown drew in on the board square with mine fields (Sorry, I don't understand what you mean by "mine fields"). There are were letters written (It's better to say "He wrote some letters" or "Letters were written" and maybe be more specific, such as "He wrote some letters in the square."). Tom shared us by 2 people (You can say "Tom paired us up" or "Tom divided us into groups of two") and then we have chosen had to choose a letter. Tom has read definition, which begin began on with the letter. (Do you mean, "Tom read a definition of a word that began with the letter."?) All in all it was fantastic and an interesting lesson! I was very glad to meet Tom and my new group. By the way in the group of there are three girls and three boys :)
    I would write some words, which I have known in my first lesson!  :)

Sorry, this last sentence is unclear. Do you meant that you used some words in this notebook entry that you learned in your first lesson? Or do you mean that you will write some words that you learned in your first lesson in a future notebook entry?

It looks like I made a lot of corrections, but actually I think an English speaker would understand almost all of what you said just fine. Good job! Keep up the great work! :)