Hello, summer.

I was not ready for the summer, and it came.
The weather forecast was not always accurate. According to the broadcast, it might be rain the day before yesterday, but the conclusion was that I waited it for a couple of days.
To my part, I like both sunny and rainy days. The ideal weather in my heart is like this: it will rain in the daytime and after the shower the sky will clear up at dusk. In this condition, I won't feel so hot in the day and can go to ride a bike at nightfall. However, it usually got the opposite of what I intended.
Well, I would get through with this. As the saying goes, something unexpected may happen any time, what I can do is to wear less and equip myself with a raincoat.
It's right to say that.
Overall, good luck to me.

Red: My Corrections

Blue: My Comments

Hello, summer.

I was not ready for summer, but it came.

...it might be rainy the day before yesterday but I ended up waiting it through a couple of days. 
    To my part, I like both sunny and rainy days.

In my opinion, I actually like both sunny and rainy days. 

The ideal weather in my heart is like this: it will rain in the daytime and after the shower the sky will clear up at dusk.

不錯, I can't find anything wrong with this sentence. Maybe add a comma after "shower"?

In this condition, I won't feel so hot in the day and can go to ride a bike at nightfall. 

That way, I won't feel so hot during the day and I can go ride a bike at dusk. 

However, it usually got the opposite of what I intended.

However, I usually got the opposite of what I intended. Sentence looked fine, however, I would personally say, "However, I usually got the opposite of what I wanted." but it's still fine. 
    Well, I would get through with this.

不錯, but I would personally say, "Well, I can get through this weather."

As the saying goes, something unexpected may happen any time, what I can do is to wear less and equip myself with a raincoat.

As the saying goes, something unexpected may happen at any time. What I could do is to wear less and carry a raincoat with me just in case it rains again. 
    It's right to say that.

不錯
    Overall, good luck to me.

不錯

Not bad, what made this entry challenging to edit is that I can't find a lot of errors. This is actually a good thing. Please note that I am not an English teacher, and I am not great at English grammar, but most of the sentences sounded almost smooth. Keep on practicing!