Help please....

I need some help please, I'm trying to use Rosetta Stone to help learn Farsi but it is proving next to useless since it doesn't teach you the alphabet at all so I can't easily recognise the words or even any letters, and I never tells you the words it just forces you to learn by trial and error.

But could someone please translate the following words into Farsi please, but written in English alphabet, so written so I can pronounce them and memorise them.

Swimming
Reading
Reads
Drinks
Drinking
Eat
Eating
Cook
Cooking
Walks
Runs
Writing
Writes
He/She/They

I'm sure I will have more words again soon that I can't seem to remember. :(

Help please....

Swimming I go swimming with my friends everday (man har rooz ba doostam shena miram)

I swam in the river(man toye roodkhone shena kardam)
    Reading
    Reads
    Drinks
    Drinking
    Eat
    Eating
    Cook
    Cooking
    Walks rah raftan/piyadeh ravi

I love to go walking every day(man doost daram har rooz piyadeh ravi konam)
    Runs My father had forgotten to take his keys so I run so fast to catch up with him. (pedaram faramosh karde bood kilidesho bebare man sari davidam ta besh beresam va kilidesho bedam)
    WritingWrites

I wrote about my trip to Turkey.(man darbare safaram be torkiye neveshtam)

He/She He is so stingy. oo khaili khasis ast

They they are going to Tehran. anha daran be tehran miran

Hope this helps.

Help please....

Swimming shena kardan
    Reading Reads both have a same meaning as khandan/motalee kardan. If you make a sentence it would be easier to help you.

for example:

I'm reading a novel. (man daram roman mikhonam)

I've read the books you gave me. (man ketabhaee ke be man dadi khondam)
    Drinks noshidani
    Drinking khordan/noshidan

for example

May I have some drinks? (momkene be man noshidani bedid)

I've drunk a lot of water sine I got up in the morning.(man abe ziyadi khordam az sobh ke bidar shodam)
    Eat Eating khordan

for example

I eat a lot of food. (man ziyad ghaza khordam)

Cook Cooking pokhtan

for example

I cook a tasty lunch today(man emrooz ghazaye khoshmazee pokhtam)

Walks rah raftan
    Runs davidan
    Writing Writes neveshtan
    He/She  you can pronounce it like the in the work "boost"

They anha

More notebook entries written in Persian (Farsi)