I'm Trying to Keep My Shirt On

Some people are unaware that they're disturbing their neighbours when they make parties. A polite phone call to the neighbours asking them to turn down the noise would make you the bad and weird guy in the neighbourhood. Would it work if a policeman showed up at their door? Hmmm...no, I'm not a witch on a broomstick and I don't want to screw up their party.

There should be silent parties where people wear headphones. It woud be fun to watch them dancing with headphones on their ears :)) Silence is cool, people! Well, after a second thought, I would say that silence is awful after a bad joke :)

Have a nive day! All of you :)

I upvoted Duncan's corrections above. He is right about the title, and I mostly agree with his corrections. There are just a couple things I would change, which I highlighted:

I'm Trying to Keep My Shirt On

Some people are unaware that they're disturbing their neighbours when they make have parties. A polite phone call to the neighbours asking them to turn down the noise would could make you the bad and weird guy in the neighbourhood. Would it work if a policeman showed up at their door? Hmmm...no, I'm not a witch on a broomstick and I don't want to screw up their party.

There should be silent parties where people wear headphones. It would be fun to watch them dancing with headphones on (this is fine. Depending on the type of headphones, you can wear them on your ears or in your ears.. although these days they call the in-ear ones earphones. :) their ears :)) Silence is cool, people (the use of the comma is correct)! Well, after a on second thought ("thought" not "thoughts"), I would say that silence is awful after a bad joke :)

Have a nive nice day! All of you :)

Should be, "Have a nice day, all of you! :)"

Hi Arwa,

I like your idea of silent parties! That would be interesting to try, hehe. :)

OOPT

I'm trying to get your shirt off!

I'm Trying to Keep My Shirt On

Some people are unaware that they're disturbing their neighbours when they make are having parties. A polite phone call to the neighbours asking them to turn down the noise would make you the bad and weird guy become the ogre in the neighbourhood. Would it work if a policeman showed up at their doorstep? Hmmm... No, I'm not a witch on a broomstick and I don't want to screw up their party.

There should be silent parties where people wear headphones. It would be fun to watch them dancing with headphones on their ears! :)) Silence is cool. People! Well, after on a second thought, I would dare say that such silence is awful after rather a bad distasteful joke :)

Have a nice day! All of you :)

I'm Trying to Keep My Shirt On

- I see what you're trying to say with this but it isn't used in that way. You can say "Keep your shirt on!" to someone else but not when refering to yourself trying to keep calm.

Some people are unaware that they're disturbing their neighbours when they makehave parties. A polite phone call to the neighbours asking them to turn down the noise wouldcould make you the bad and weird guy in the neighbourhood. Would it work if a policeman showed up at their door? Hmmm...no. I'm not a witch on a broomstick and I don't want to screw up their party.

There should be silent parties where people wear headphones. It would be fun to watch them dancing with headphones onin their ears :)) Silence is cool, people! Well, after a second thought on second thoughts, I would say that silence is awful after a bad joke :)

Have a nivce day! All of you :)

Would changes to could because it is conditional. You don't know how they'll react yet.

Otherwise really good.