computer makes life become easier or complex?

Views differ considerably when it comes to the issue that whether computer make life easier or complex.Some people believe that computer have made life easier and more convenient. On the other hand, others asset that computer have made life more complex and stressful. But, my personal experience and actual obversation have led me to conclude that the computer made life become too complicated and stressful.The following are reasons why.
First, computers bring us a lot of information around the world and can do many things that human can't. But this function also brings the trouble that human should think more and do more to make them become satisfied about what the world can be. Computer brings more jelous and makes people forget what they already own. For example, in the past without computer, we could accept those vedio or photo without remix. But nowadays, people need more excited effort in it.
Second, computer now can be used at even every place, like buying things, watching movie, doing homework and even have the test for student, but the connection between peson and person become farer than the situaion without computer. Human interaction become lighter than before. For instance, when I was a little girl, I hang out with my friends to play ball-games and see the movie in the theater. But now, we often chat online and see movies on Youtube. Our life changes and so our connection with others does.Those changes make me upset and it is why I prefer the way we live without computer.

However, some people who hold different opinion may argue that computer can make all things in detail and present in clear way. But the fact is that computer has so many functions that not all of the human can learn about it and use it easily.

In conclusion, given the reasons described above. When the advantages and disadvantages of the computer make life easier or complex are carefully compared, the most striking conclusion is obvious.It may be safe to have the conclusion that computer make life become complicated.

Computer makes life become easier or more complex?

Views differ considerably when it comes to the issue that whether computer makes life easier or more complex.Some people believe that computer have made life easier and more convenient. On the other hand, others assert that computer have made life more complex and stressful. But, my personal experience and actual obversation have led me to conclude that the computer made life become too complicated and stressful.The following are reasons why.
    First, computers bring us a lot of information around the world and can do many things that human can't. However, this function also brings the trouble that human should think more and do more to make them become satisfied about what the world can be (consider modifying the sentence a bit). Computers brings more jealousy and makes people forget what they already own. For example, in the past without computer, we could accept those videos or photos without remix. But nowadays, people need more excited?? effort in it.
    Second, computer now can even be used for everything, like buying things, watching movie, doing homework and even have tests for students, but the connection between person and person become farer (word does not exist, I'm not sure what you want to express) than the situation without computer. Human interaction becomes lighter than before. For instance, when I was a little girl, I hang out with my friends to play ball-games and see the movies in the theater. But now, we often chat online and see movies on Youtube. Our life changes and so our connection with others does.Those changes make me upset and it is why I prefer the way we live without computer.

However, some people who hold different opinion may argue that computer can make all things in details and present it in a clear way. But the fact is that computers have so many functions that not all of the human can learn about it and use it easily.

In conclusion, given the reasons described above, when the advantages and disadvantages of the computer make life easier or complex are carefully compared, the most striking conclusion is obvious (that sentence does not really make sense).It may be safe to conclude that computers make life become complicated.

Corrections might not be perfect, should wait for a second opinion!