双语散文

A lifetime isn’t very long.
一辈子并不长。

This is your life, and you’ve got to fight for it. Fight for what’s right. Fight for what you believe in.Fight for what’s important to you. Fight for the people you love, and never forget to tell them howmuch they mean to you. Realize that right now you’re lucky because you still have a chance. Sostop for a moment and think. Whatever you still need to do, start doing it today. There are onlyso many tomorrows.
这是你的人生,你必须为之奋斗。为你认为对的事情奋斗,为你的信仰奋斗,为那些对于你来说重要的东西而奋斗,为你爱的人而奋斗,记得告诉他们:他们对你很重要。要知道此刻你是幸运的,因为你仍然有机会。因此停留片刻,好好思考一下你还有什么事情需要去做,今天就开始行动。不要等到明天,明日复明日,明日何其多。

双语散文

A Lifetime Isn’t Very Long.
    一辈子并不长。

This is your life, and you’ve got to fight for it. Fight for what’s right. Fight for what you believe in. Fight for what’s important to you. Fight for the people you love, and never forget to tell them how much they mean to you. Realize that right now you’re lucky because you still have a chance. So stop for a moment and think. Whatever you still need to do, start doing it today. There are only so many tomorrows.

More notebook entries written in Chinese (Mandarin)