Please , correct the mistakes!!!

Over our lifetime, parents always guide us. They try to provide positive environment for us.They understand our thoughts and feelings. They give us helpful and valuable advices. Though sometimes they are so careful about everything , that it can be irritating for us. It seems they don t want blame themselves for our fauls and mistakes. However all the children have to do for their parents is to make them proud of us...........
( thanks in advance.)

Please, correct the mistakes!!!

Over our lifetime, our parents always guide us. They try to provide a positive environment for us.They understand our thoughts and feelings, they give us helpful and valuable advices. Though sometimes they are too careful about things, and that it can be irritating for us. It seems they don't want blame themselves for our faults and mistakes, however all the children have to do for their parents is to make them proud of us...........
    ( thanks in advance.)

Please , correct the mistakes!!!

Over Through our early lifetime, parents always guide us. They try to provide a positive environment for us. They understand our thoughts and feelings. They give us helpful and valuable advices. Though Yet it seems sometimes they are so careful about everything, that it can be irritating for us. It seems they don't want to have to blame themselves for our faults and mistakes. However all the children have any child has to do for their parents is to make them proud of us...........
    ( thanks in advance.)