School Prom

As some of you might know, I'm in a boarding school. Boarding schools are very different from normal schools. We have different schooldays, extra subjects that makes a day way more interesten, but the best of it all must be tradition. A very big tradition at almost all boarding schools is school prom. We had that a little while ago. We all had a partner that night. We were having a nice diner and later at night we danced lancier. It went very well. All night I was with a guy from my boxing team. He was very nice, polite and proper. It was a very nice evening. At the picture, you see my partner and me.

School Prom

As some of you might know, I'm in at a boarding school. Boarding schools are very different from normal schools. We have different schooldays, and extra subjects that makes a day way more interesten interesting, but the best part of it all must be the traditions. A very big tradition at almost all boarding schools is school prom. We had that a little while ago. We all had a partner that night. We were having had a nice dinner and later at night we danced lancier (Sorry, I don't know what you mean by this word. If you can explain a little more, I can try to help you. :). It went very well. All night I was with a guy from my boxing team. He was very nice, polite and proper. It was a very nice evening. At In the picture, you see my partner and me.

Very cute picture!