Homemade cake without any artificial additive.

I just moved to my new place. Its time for me to try some new thing. I am good at cooking, so I decided to make a fresh new cake.

If you dont have a electric eggbeater, you've got work cut out for you. (I just made a bee line to buy one after i made the cake =_=) See how did I make 3eggwhite in too foam with many bubbles.

Anyway I get my pay back ——a healthy cake (picture in next article )Why i cannot upload two images here? →_→

Homemade cake without any artificial additives.

I just moved to my new place. It's time for me to try some new thing something new. I am good at cooking, so I decided to make a fresh new cake.

If you dont have an electric eggbeater, you've got your work cut out for you. (I just made a bee line to buy one after I made the cake =_=) See how did I make made 3eggwhite 3 egg whites in too into foam with many bubbles.

Anyway I get my pay back reward——a healthy cake (picture in next article)Why i cannot can't I upload two images here? →_→

Wow! I'm actually quite impressed that you beat the egg whites so well! I've tried to beat egg whites to a foamy stage without an electric mixer but no matter how hard I try, it never works out. You must be very strong. *___*