Did you feel the earthquake?

Today,a sudden earthquake in Sichuan has hurt the life on this piece of land. I live in Chengdu and i felt a huge quake in this morning when i was in bed. Then i know it must be somewhere that had a earthquake.I was worried about my families .Unfortunately,I tried to telephone them but I couldn't get through because of the earthquake. So i tried to use the internet to contact to them and also to get the new information about the earthquake.A few minutes later,I knew there has been a 7.0 - magnitude earthquake in Ya'an.I felt so sad .Later,I also experienced many aftershocks,it really scared me. I just saw the news that the earthquake has killed 113 people and many house had fallen down in Ya'an.
I hope god bless them.Let's pray for the victims,

Did you feel the earthquake?

Today, a sudden earthquake in Sichuan has hurt the life on this piece of land. I live in Chengdu and I felt a huge quake in this morning when while I was in bed. Then I know knew it must be somewhere that had an earthquake (you can also say, "Then I knew that there must have been an earthquake somewhere."). I was worried about my families family (you can also say "relatives," especially if you don't mean your parents or siblings). Unfortunately, I tried to telephone them but unfortunately* I couldn't get through because of the earthquake. So I tried to use the internet to contact to them and also to get the new information about the earthquake. A few minutes later, I knew learned that there has been a 7.0 - magnitude earthquake in Ya'an. I felt so sad. Later, I also experienced many aftershocks. it They really scared me. I just saw the news that the earthquake has killed 113 people and many houses had havefallen down in Ya'an.
    I hope God blesses them. Let's pray for the victims.

* I just want to explain why I moved "unfortunately." If you put it at the start of your sentence, you are saying that it is unfortunate that you tried to telephone your family. There is nothing unfortunate about this. The unfortunate part is in the second part of your sentence: it was unfortunate that your phone call couldn't get through to them.

This news is indeed very sad! I hope the Chinese government can quickly help the survivors, and I send my prayers out to those who passed away.