Television channels

From my point of view Television channels in Spain could be better. There are a lot of gossip programs where some people talk about private life of famous persons. Furthermore, there are political discussions where everybody has the same opinion and they aren't interesting because they don't debate.
In my opinion, Television channels are important for a society because a lot of people watch them three or four hours every day. I think a good television program can educate a lot of people. For example, girls want to be as famous presenters and models who she watch everyday through television shows. These women are very slim and they dress tight clothes and It could be a cause to have a lot of health problems as anorexia.
It should exist more shows which speak about global problems (economical crisis, starve in the world, destruction of natural resources,...) and local problems to contribute to have a better society.
I have a dish satellite in my roof and I can watch television channels of other countries and in my opinion they aren't better than in Spain. They are very poor, too.
What do you think about television channels?

Television channels

From my point of view Television channels in Spain could be better. There are a lot of gossip programs where some people talk about the private lifelives of famous people. Furthermore, there are political discussions where everybody has the same opinion, and they aren't which isn't interesting because they don't debate.
    In my opinion, television channels are important for a society because a lot of people watch them three or four hours every a day. I think a good television program can educate a lot of people. For example, girls want to be as like the famous presenters and models who she that they watch everyday throughon television shows. These women are very slim and they dress in tight clothes, and It could be a cause to havewhich could be the cause of a lot of health problems such as anorexia.
    It should exist There should be more shows which speak aboutdiscuss global problems (economical (economical means to save money or to be good value, such as "my car is economical because it uses little petrol) crisis, starvation in the world, destruction of natural resources, etc...) and local problems to contribute to have a better improving society.
    I have a dish satellitesatellite dish in on my roof and I can watch television channels of from other countries and in my opinion they aren't any better than in Spain. They are very poor, too.

Hope that helps.