Fine ..oh yeah ! [ worst day ]

That awesome moment when you travel by bus and you speak on the phone...and on the next station a guy gets ( I don't know what should I use here )in the bus, you are trying to search for your card to validate, but it's too late . Oh yeah ! And you get a fine/penalty , you're late ... best day ever ! " Thank you nice man from the bus :) you're the best "

Fine ..oh yeah ! [ worst day ]

That awesome moment when you travel by bus and you speak on the phone

Nu suna natural. Un voribitor nativ ar spune "That awesome moment when you TAKE the bus and TALK on the phone" sau ceva de genul asta. Stiu ca in romana, ai "merge cu autobuzul," dar suna ciudat in engleza (insa n-ai gresit cu nimic, doar suna mai bine de spus "take the bus" sau "take the train". La fel cu "vorbesti la telefon," suna mai bine de spus "talk on the phone."

...and on the next station a guy gets ( I don't know what should I use here )in the bus,

si nici nu stiu...Sunt confuz un pic..Cine iti verificat biletul de autobuz? (nu merg cu autobuzul.)

you are trying to search for your card to validate, but it's too late . Oh yeah, and you get a fine/penalty, and you're late ... best day ever ! " Thank you nice man from the bus :) you're the best "

Overall, good! Keep writing!

Fine ..oh yeah ! [ worst day ]

That awesome moment when you travel by bus and you speak on the phone (better: when you are on the bus, talking on the phone)...and at the next stop a controller gets (I don't know what should I use here ) on .... you are trying to search for your card to validate, but it's too late . Oh yeah! And you get a fine, you're late ... the best day ever! "Thank's nice man from the bus :) you're the best"