A Parrot was Crying

I bought two parrots last month. I heard one of them chirping all the time yesterday. I am so regret for didn’t take a look at them, as I had something to do at that time. This morning, when I woke up and found that one of them was about to die, she almost couldn’t open her eyes, another which male one might think she was sleeping, I guess, tried hard to wake her up with his mouth biting her foot again and again. I feel so sorry for him but don’t know how to cheer him up. Only what I can do is to buy a new partner for him as soon as possible.

A Parrot was Crying

I bought two parrots last month. I heard one of them chirping all day yesterday. I am so regret I didn’t take a look at them, as I had something to do at that time. This morning, when I woke up and found that one of them was about to die, she almost couldn’t open her eyes, the  male one might have thought she was sleeping, I guess, he tried hard to wake her up with his mouth biting her foot again and again. I feel so sorry for him but don’t know how to cheer him up. The only thing I can do is to buy a new partner for him as soon as possible.