About American culture in Russia

Today I meet with american symbols. It was Johnny Rockets cafe.
It is a first cafe in Russia and it opened not very far.
I deal a chicken philly cheese steak and delux shake with cherry.
I was very surprised when with a tumbler to me took a shake tumbler and a long spoon. I drank cocktail and ate ice cream in same time.
I had reading menu than all waiters started dance. It was interesting and funny.
Also I should tell that in russia the waiters are more younger then waiters in america according photos I saw in Internet, but they are all very happy, politic and smile.

In a next note I will write about TGI Friday's which I visited on last week

About American culture in Russia

Today I discovered some meet with American symbols: . It was the Johnny's Rocket cafe.
    It is a the first cafe in Russia and it opened not very far away.
    I deal ordered a chicken philly cheese steak and a delux shake with cherry.
    I was very surprised when with a tumbler to me took a shake tumbler and a long spoon(1). I drank a cocktail and ate ice cream at the in same time.
    I was had reading the menu when than all the waiters started to dance. It was interesting and funny.
    Also I should say tell that according to some/the photos that I saw on the Internet, in Russia the waiters(2) are more younger(3) than waiters in America, but they are all very happy, politic polite(4) and smiley.

In a my/the next note, I will write about TGI Friday's which I visited on last week

COMMENTS:

(1) I'm sorry but I don't understand that sentence, I think there's something missing.

(2) In English if you speak of a general group, in this case "waiters", you don't use the article "the".

(3) You used the comparative double, if you say "young-er", you can't use "more". Adding the "er" at the end of "young", you're already comparing their age.

(4) I assumed you meant "polite", because politic means something else. Unless you wanted to use it in the old-fashioned way.

Keep the good job!