i am a .net developer

my name is Negasi Gebrekiros. i am a software developer. i had been working for the past 4 years in Microsoft products such as asp.net for the web based development, C# for the business logic my of the project , i use java script for for front end of my web based projects in order to control the notification of and controls and i use MySQL server for my back end data storage for database in order to store and retrieve that data.
currently i am in Maryland , united state of America looking for job in application development .
at this time i want to practice my English communication in order to get the job. so if somebody will talk with me i appreciate that
thanks in advance
your sincerely
Negasi Nebrekiros

dot net developer

i am a .net developer

my name is Negasi Gebrekiros. i am a software developer. i have worked had been working for the past 4 four years in Microsoft products such as asp.net for the web-based development, C# for the business logic my of the project , i use java script for for the front end of my web-based projects in order to control the notification of and controls and i use MySQL server for my back-end data storage for database in order to store and retrieve that data.
    currently i am in Maryland, united states of America, looking for job in application development .
    at this time i want to practice my English communication in order to get the job, so if somebody will talk with me i would appreciate that
    thanks in advance
    your sincerely
    Negasi Nebrekiros