Yaan Earthquake

An earthquake struck Sichuan yesterday. It was not as severe as the one in 2008, but it also caused many casualties.
Why does Sichuan suffer the disasters every time? The goverment says that Wenchuan and Yaan are on the same seismic zone, so it's common that the earthquake struck Sichuan again. But some people have different opinions. Someone says it's because of the Sanxia Hydroelectric Power Station, someone says it's becuase of the worse ecological environment, someone says, ideally, it's because Deng who is a bad person was born in Sichuan. No matter what the reason is, the goverment bears a heavy responsibility. But in China, the Communist Party never admits a mistake.
I sympathize with the earthquake victims and I pray for them. Those who died please sleep well, those who survived please walk well.

Yaan Earthquake

An earthquake struck Sichuan yesterday. It was not as severe as the one in 2008, but it also still caused ("resulted in" is better) many casualties.
    Why does Sichuan suffer the so many disasters every time? The goverment says that Wenchuan and Yaan are on the same seismic zone, so it's common not surprising that the an earthquake struck Sichuan again. But (You cannot start sentences with "But" or "And") Some people have different opinions: some one say it's because of the Sanxia Hydroelectric Power Station, some one say it's because of the worse declining ecological environment, and some one say that ideally, it's because Deng, who is a bad person, was born in Sichuan. No matter what the reason is, the goverment bears a heavy responsibility. But in China, the Communist Party never admits a mistake.
    I sympathize with the earthquake victims and I pray for them. To those who died, please sleep well, and to those who survived, please walk be well (or take care is better than "be well").