Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

Ask for helping me put right on my article

my writing skills are so poor that when i was writing this words with much worry in my heart ! some time i fell english is not too hard to master,since /as/cos/for/<which one shall /shoud i choose / select / elect / use? >i can understand so many sentences even the whole passage in english .but i find it so difficult more often !since /as/cos/for/<which one shall /shoud i choose / select / elect / use ?>i can't let/make others get my mind well ! and i can't make full use of many words from my mind dictionary !it always bothers me !why ?it is all words that i have mastered ! no idea how to change my terrible current situation ! u know i am man who have a great ambition !i really wanna be great/ terrific /excellent/perfect/something ! by now i am a college sophomore ,but two years later i am going to gradute ! and at that time ,i need to chase / build up my good name in society ! i mean reputation!that is one of the most important things for me in my life !of course/sure /certainly it will take years of efforts to realize it/make it be true!and i aslo know i need to be consistent! hum,,,,,conquer english is the first most important thing i need to do ! ! !so long ! now i gotta learn english ,,,,,,,,,,

my writing skills are so poor that when i was writing this these words with much worry in my heart was so troubledsome time i fell Sometimes I feel English is not too hard to master,since /as/cos/for/<which one shall /should i choose / select / elect / use? >i can understand so many sentences even the whole passages in English, .but usually I i find it so difficult more oftensince /as/cos/for/<which one shall /shoud i choose / select / elect / use ?>i because I can't let/make others understand my thinking get my mind well ! and i can't make full use of many words from my mind dictionary !it always bothers me !(sentence too long and complex, keep it simple!!!) Why? it is all words that i have mastered my poor vocabulary! I have no idea how to change improve my terrible current situation ! You u know i am man??? who have I am a person with a great ambition !i really wanna want to be great/ terrific /excellent/perfect/something ! by now i am a college sophomore, but in two years later i am going to graduate ! and then at that time, I will need to chase / build up my good name in society ! i mean my reputation!That is one of the most important things for me in my life !of course/sure /certainly it will take years of efforts to realize this goal it/make it be trueand i aslo also know i need to be consistent! hum,,,,, To conquer english is the first most important thing i need to do ! ! !so long ! now i gotta learn must study English ,,,,,,,,,,

Too many sentences starting with conjunctions, usually no full-stop, just a comma - however your sentences run on like a river ...

Punctuation is followed by a space, not preceded by a space.

'I' 我  is written using 大词

English is a proper noun, needs 大词

老鬼