Ask for helping me put right on my article

my writing skills are so poor that when i was writing this words with much worry in my heart ! some time i fell english is not too hard to master,since /as/cos/for/<which one shall /shoud i choose / select / elect / use? >i can understand so many sentences even the whole passage in english .but i find it so difficult more often !since /as/cos/for/<which one shall /shoud i choose / select / elect / use ?>i can't let/make others get my mind well ! and i can't make full use of many words from my mind dictionary !it always bothers me !why ?it is all words that i have mastered ! no idea how to change my terrible current situation ! u know i am man who have a great ambition !i really wanna be great/ terrific /excellent/perfect/something ! by now i am a college sophomore ,but two years later i am going to gradute ! and at that time ,i need to chase / build up my good name in society ! i mean reputation!that is one of the most important things for me in my life !of course/sure /certainly it will take years of efforts to realize it/make it be true!and i aslo know i need to be consistent! hum,,,,,conquer english is the first most important thing i need to do ! ! !so long ! now i gotta learn english ,,,,,,,,,,

my writing skills are so poor that when i was writing this these words with much worry in my heart was so troubledsome time i fell Sometimes I feel English is not too hard to master,since /as/cos/for/<which one shall /should i choose / select / elect / use? >i can understand so many sentences even the whole passages in English, .but usually I i find it so difficult more oftensince /as/cos/for/<which one shall /shoud i choose / select / elect / use ?>i because I can't let/make others understand my thinking get my mind well ! and i can't make full use of many words from my mind dictionary !it always bothers me !(sentence too long and complex, keep it simple!!!) Why? it is all words that i have mastered my poor vocabulary! I have no idea how to change improve my terrible current situation ! You u know i am man??? who have I am a person with a great ambition !i really wanna want to be great/ terrific /excellent/perfect/something ! by now i am a college sophomore, but in two years later i am going to graduate ! and then at that time, I will need to chase / build up my good name in society ! i mean my reputation!That is one of the most important things for me in my life !of course/sure /certainly it will take years of efforts to realize this goal it/make it be trueand i aslo also know i need to be consistent! hum,,,,, To conquer english is the first most important thing i need to do ! ! !so long ! now i gotta learn must study English ,,,,,,,,,,

Too many sentences starting with conjunctions, usually no full-stop, just a comma - however your sentences run on like a river ...

Punctuation is followed by a space, not preceded by a space.

'I' 我  is written using 大词

English is a proper noun, needs 大词

老鬼