The ielts write work~!! I need your help~~!

All university students should spend part of their courses studying in another country, so they gain experience of another culture. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Give reasons for your answers and include any relevant examples from your knowledge or experience. Write at least 250 words.

In many countries, an increasing number people believe that to go tralving or working for a year before students enter the college would be a good choice for a large number of childern. From my point of view, I agree with this point partly.

It is undenying that travling or working for at least one year before becoming a university student could not only largely widen student's view and rich their konwledge, but also foster their ablity of dealing the difficult situation. Besides, the experience of travling or working can cultivate a sense of independence, which will help them reduce the feeling of homesick and lonelyness in the university, makes them can adopt to the life in the college faster than the ordinary students who not do this activity.

An another significant merit of this action is that help kids to konw themselves better during the travling and working progress. For example, enomrous students in universities now do not really understand their furture and they have on interest for almost everything. This is a terrible situation for the development of a countries’ education and the expirence of trip or having a job can better this fact.

It is not to say that going to the college derictly is not a good choice, because, as we all kown, educantion should be a sustainable progress and once it stops for a long time, it will be very hard for students to keep up with the pace of studying. As people will find that it is difficult to focus on the book and lose the marks.

In conclusion, begining university derictly or having a travling year before that both have prons and cons and the choice of this is depend on the student’ situation.