Once upon a time

Once upon a time
There was a young lady who lived in a city. Although she had a heart of gold but had lots of problems in her life.
One day she decided to be cruel, as the life was cruel to her, she decided to behave as a demon.
One day on her way home, she saw an old lady. She said “would you please give me some food. I am old and sick. Please help me”
She thought “why should I help her? Nobody helped me when I had problems.” She said “no”
But suddenly she changed her mind and opened her bag and gave her all she had.
She thought to herself “why did I help her? Maybe the human heart still beats in my chest. Although I have lots of problems but I do not want to change my feelings. I do not want to be a demon.”
End

Once Upon a Time...

There was a young lady who lived in a city. Although she had a heart of gold, but she had lots of so many problems in her life. One day she decided to become cruel, as the life was cruel unkind to her. she decided to behave as Thus a demon she would be.

One day on her way home, she saw an old lady. She said “Would you please give me some food. I am old and sick. Please help me”

She thought,Why should I help her? Nobody helped me when I had have problems.” She said “no”

"No! I would not!", she told herself.

But suddenly she changed her mind and opened her bag and gave her all she had. She thought to herself,Why did I help her? Maybe Perhaps, the human heart that still beats within in me is still human. in my chest. Although I have lots plenty of problems, but I do not want to change give up my compassion. feelings. I do not want to become a demon.”

The End.

Good story.

Once upon a time

Once upon a time, there was a young lady who lived in a city. Although she had a heart of gold, she but had lots a lot of problems in her life.
    One day she decided to be cruel, as the life was cruel to her, and she decided to behave as a demon.
    One day on her way home, she saw an old lady. She The old lady said,Would you please give me some food.? I am old and sick. Please help me.
    She thought,Why should I help her? Nobody helped me when I had problems.” She said,No.
    But suddenly she changed her mind and opened her bag and gave her the old lady all she had.
    She thought to herself,Why did I help her? Maybe the human heart still beats in my chest. Although I have lots of problems, but I do not want to change my feelings. I do not want to be a demon.”
    The end.

Good job, Samin. :)