I Need some Advice about Travel to Turky

I'm going to travel to Turkey on May 27th, and come back on June 10th. My family and I will stay in Istanbul for 7 days and then we'll fly to Antalya and stay there for 8 days. We are going to rent an apartment or a suit in Fatih district around Süleymaniye complex. I wonder whether we can find a nice and reasonable place around this area. Since I don't have any information about rental prices in Turkey, I need advice for renting. I've already found a 2-bedroom apartment with all needed equipments right near Suleymaniye complex with the total rent of $600 for 7 nights/5 persons. Is it a good deal or is it possible to find an apartment with lower rent?

I need some advice about Antalya as well. Which place should we rent an apartment in Antalya to have a nice vocation? I've heard that accommodations in Antalya are cheaper than Istanbul, right? Is it possible to find an apartment around 300-400 dollars for 8 nights/ 5 persons there?

I am also looking for some reasonable restaurants and cafes in both Istanbul (especially in fatih district) and Antalya.

Please suggest me some tasty and delicious Turkish dishes, desserts, pastries and sweets.

If you could help me, I would be grateful.

Have a nice time, wherever you are!

More notebook entries written in Turkish