Methods of teaching in the future

Many people guess that technology of teaching students in a classroom will change at 2050 year. The fact that all in the world are modificate everyday. Therefore teaching is not exception.
By the way, these changing have some advantages and disadvantages. New technology can be really helpful and interesting tools, if we will use it in the right place. Nowadays, many school have introduced iPads into the classroom for increase the level of training.
But there are other experts, who disagree with this points. They consider that children born today will have spent full year near by screens. However, only few children don't have access to computer at home or school. There in no going back.

Methods of teaching in the future

Many people guess think or believe that the technology of teaching students in a classroom will change at 2050 year. The fact that all in the world are modificate everyday. Therefore teaching is not exception.
    By the way, these changes have some advantages and disadvantages. New technology can be really helpful and interesting tools(if you want to use tools in the same sentence, use: technology can be really helpful and it can be a interesting tool!), if we will use it in the right place.
    Nowadays, many school have introduced iPads into the classroom for in order to increase the level of learning.
    But there are other experts, who disagree with this points. They consider that children born today will have spent full year behind screens. However, only few children don't have access to computers at home or school. There is no going back.(you can also use: they don't have access to computers at home neither at school.. meaning that in bough places they can't access it.. this phrase is more formal)

hey, listen to this:
    if you are thinking about technology in general.. use technology without the..  like this: 
    Technology has made our lives better

but if you are going to specify (if it's a technology for students, or for teachers or...) which kind of technology use, THE technology.. like this:
    The technology of teaching students... 
    And.. you can always use in order to.. to express a reason.. 
    Example: they study to take IELTS ... so the reason that they study is to take IELTS.. you can say: They study in order to take IELTS.. okay?? any questions, let me know!
     I loved your article.. you are getting better and better writing in English!!   =  ) 

Methods of teaching in the future

Many people guess think that the technology of teaching students in the a classroom will change at by the year 2050 year. The fact [that all in the world are modificate everyday][is, everything in the world is changing]. Therefore, teaching is not an exception.
    By the way, these changes have some advantages and disadvantages. New technology can be a really helpful and interesting tool, if we will use it in the right way place. Nowadays, many schools have introduced iPads into the classroom in order to for increase the level of training [learning].
    But there are other experts, who disagree with this points. They consider that children born today will have spent a full year near by behind screens. However, only a few children don't have access to a computer at home or school. There is no going back.