A Prophecy of Sichuan Earthquake.(It is amazing.)

I heard from Mr.A, one of my frined that one of his young friend had studied Chinese language in Sichuan for more than one year.
He consulted Mr.A with his course after he would graduate from his school in Sichuan. He was wondering whether he would stay Sichuan to work or he would move to Taiwan to work.
My frined went to Buddhist temple and asked a priest. After praying, the priest told him "A disaster will come. He should escape from China as soon as possible. To stay in China seems to be the worst"
Mr.A conveyed him about what the priest had told.
The date when Mr.A consulted the priest was on the 15th of April. It was yesterday that big earthquake occured.
Mr.A said me with depressed face "I am wondering if he would be able to go out of China. I have not succeeded to contact him at all."

A Prophecy of Sichuan Earthquake (it is amazing.)

I heard from Mr. A, one of my friends, that one of his young friends had studied Chinese language in Sichuan for more than a year.

He told Mr. A about his course after he would graduated from his school in Sichuan. He was wondering whether he would stay in Sichuan to work or if he would move to Taiwan to work.

My friend went to the Buddhist temple and spoke to a priest. After praying, the priest told him, "A disaster will come. He should escape from China as soon as possible. Staying in China is the worst thing you could do."

Mr. A questioned him about what the priest had told.

The date when Mr. A consulted the priest was on the 15th of April. That big earthquake occurred yesterday.

Mr. A said me with a depressed face, "I am wondering if he would be able to leave China. I have not been able to contact him at all."