Cold porcelain

Hi everyone!
They say "during the weekend, try to do things that make you feel happy, re-energized, quiet and relaxed" and that's exactly what I did today.
I think I haven't told you about one of my hobbies: cold porcelain (handmade clay). It is soft and hardening clay that can be formed with exceptional details. It dries with natural air and it doesn't need to be baked. It is perfect for modeling anything that's in your head. I tend to model little girls with colorful dresses, holding teddy bears and/or white rabbits haha I think that shows how girly I am, doesn't it?.
I find cold porcelain a relaxin therapy because when I'm kneading it between my fingers, I feel peace and I'm thinking about nothing but the design of my little girl, my animal or whatever I'm working on. And when I see my sculpture finished... I feel like DaVinci when he finished painting the Mona Lisa (ok, that was exagerated). I always thought I wasn't an artistic person, that I was more a theorical person, but when I learned how to make cold porcelain sculptures, I changed my mind completely!

Cold porcelain

Hi everyone!
    I think I haven't told you about one of my hobbies: cold porcelain (handmade clay). It is soft and hardening clay that can be formed with exceptional details detail. It dries with natural air air-dries and it doesn't need to be baked. It is perfect for modeling anything that's in your head. I tend to model little girls with colorful dresses, holding teddy bears and/or white rabbits haha I think that shows how girly I am, doesn't it?.
    I find cold porcelain a relaxin relaxing therapy because when I'm kneading it between my fingers, I feel peace and I'm thinking think about nothing but the design of my little girl, my animal or whatever I'm working on. And when I see my sculpture finished... I feel like DaVinci when he finished painting the Mona Lisa (ok, that was exagerated that's an exaggeration). I always thought I wasn't an artistic person, that I was more a theorical person, but when I learned how to make cold porcelain sculptures, I changed my mind completely!

Nice work, Karen!