Restarting the journey

I had been a little careless about learning English this days... in fact I have not used my italki account in nearly 2 months(You don't know how many times I rewrote this paragraphs 'cause my orthographies errors :( ).

But today I will restart my English's journey because this November 18th I will(I hope) to travel to Hong Kong and obviously I have to speak english, I have about 6 months to improve my english well enough to not get lose in the city.

The reason of this travel is because I will(hope) be student volunteer in the SIGGRAPH Asia 2013, what is SIGGRAPH you are thinking, well it's the biggest computer graphics's conference in the world with all the things than a computer nerd(like me XD) needs to be happy, the conference has two versions the american one and the asian one, unfortunately I didn't apply to the american one because I was unaware about the conference and the deadline was January 18th but the asian's deadline is July 18th so I can apply to the Asians version of the conference to be held in hong kong(the last year was in Singapore and Los Angeles)

I will(hope) go as student student volunteer, this allow me to go the conference FOR FREE working 16~26 hours and even They can pay the hotel to some students(I hope to be one of them), so I have to improve my english the best I can, even if they reject me I will try to the next year because this is very important.

my skype = wolfang000
whoever you are, if you want to learn spanish and you speak english please add me.
See you later my invisible friends.

Restarting the journey

I have been a little careless about learning English these days... (recently)  In fact I have not used my italki account in nearly 2 months. (You don't know how many times I rewrote these paragraphs because of my orthographies spelling errors :( ).

But today I will restart my English 's journey because this November 18th I will (I hope) to travel to Hong Kong and obviously I have to speak English. I have about 6 months to improve my English well enough to not get lost in the city.

The reason of for this travel (journey) is because I will (hope to) be a student volunteer in the SIGGRAPH Asia 2013. What is SIGGRAPH you are thinking? Well, it's the biggest computer graphics'  conference in the world with all the things that a computer nerd (like me XD) needs to be happy. The conference has two versions; the American one and the Asian one. Unfortunately, I didn't apply to the American one because I was unaware about (of) the conference and the deadline was January 18th but the asian 's deadline is July 18th so I can apply to the Asian s version of the conference to be held in Hong Kong. (the Last year it was in Singapore and Los Angeles).

I will (hope to) go as student a student volunteer. This will allow me to go to the conference FOR FREE, working 16 to 26 hours. And even they can even pay the hotel to for some students - I hope to be one of them - so I have to improve my English the as best I can. Even if they reject me, I will try to go the next year because this is very important.

my skype = wolfang000
    Whoever you are, if you want to learn Spanish and you speak English please add me.
    See you later my invisible friends.