Beautiful sentences

Do not know clouds drifting wind, rain do not know the lonely days, tears do not understand the weak eye, so you do not understand my choice, you can not understand my sadness, not everyone is happy, not every pain must tell.

2, happiness is accompanied by sorrow, the rain should have the clear sky. If rain remains after rain, if sorrow remains after sorrow, please take those farewells easy parting. Smile to look for yourself who is never to appear.

3, the real lonely in the crowd, when you're faced with so many familiar faces, language has lost all of a sudden. That is the real loneliness, such as drowning in the deep blue sea, unable to breathe.

4, a bird's wings in the air vibration, it was a noisy and cold crack, full of fear of the sound, a kind of uncertain return flow.

5, the breakdown of door leaves, listening to the rain outside the window, Wade sounds the think, you get wet heart, still.

6, you walking in the rain, you never open an umbrella, you have your own sky, it never rains

Beautiful Sentences Lines

If these are translated from Chinese, you should provide the original version.  This way, I can correct/edit/translate better.  I am trying to guess what you are trying to say in some of your lines.

1.Do not know clouds drifting wind, rain do not know the lonely days, tears do not understand the weak eye, so you do not understand my choice, you can not understand my sadness, not everyone is happy, not every pain must tell.

Not knowing the clouds drifting in the wind,

Nor rain know of the lonely days.

Tears no stranger to eyes of weakness.

Not knowing my choices, 

Understand not my sadness.

No one is forever happy.

Each pain, a story to tell.

For every happiness, there is sorrow,

After the rain, the sky will be clear.

However, if rain upon rain,

Sorrow upon sorrow,

Then such farewells are no easy parting.

Where are the smiles after you are gone?

Within the trongs of the crowd,

You feel alone.

Familiar faces, not so familiar.

People speak but I hear no sounds

In this loneliness.

In the deep blue sea I drown,

Nary any air to breathe.

4, a bird's wings in the air vibration, it was a noisy and cold crack, full of fear of the sound, a kind of uncertain return flow.  Can't decipher your English in #4 and #5.  Write in Chinese.

Walking in the rain,

No umbrella opened.

In my own world,

It never rains.