MY Job

I think the job should be the work that you really like it, or you can't do it very well. But, i don't like my job, I think it's so boring, I want to change my job and do something that I really like.Is it right?

My Job

I think the job should be the work that you really like it, or you can't do it very well.

I think your job should be work that you really likeotherwise, you can't do it very well.

But, i don't like my job, I think it's so boring, I want to change my job and do something that I really like. Is it right?

Nevertheless, don't like my job. I think it's so boring. I want to change my job and do something that I really like. Is this right?

Good job! Keep in mind that you don't use commas to separate two independent clauses. For example, "I don't like my job, I think it sucks" is not right. In this case, if the two ideas are interrelated, you may use a semi-colon ";" to connect the two. If they're not so interrelated, then just use a period.

In regards to the topic of your entry, follow not only your own advice but also your own passions... You're right. Unless you do something you like, you'll go crazy!