My Travel----The Ancient City of Ping Yao

8 days ago,I had a nice travel.I went to the PingYao,an ancient town,it's very beautiful and have a long historical standing,400years ago, it was called as the Wall Street of China.it means the business of PingYao is advanced.The Ancient City of Ping Yao is really small but very beautiful,it has many historic building,my hotel is an International Youthotel,the name of hotel is Zheng Jia Ke Zhan Guo Ji Qing Nian Lv Guan,my roommates is two American girls

Eight days ago, I had a nice trip. I went to the PingYao, an ancient town. It's very beautiful and has a long historical standing. 400 years ago, it was called as (or known as) the Wall Street of China. It means the business of PingYao is advanced. The Ancient City of Ping Yao is really small but very beautiful, it has many historic buildings. My hotel is an International Youth Hotel, the name of hotel is Zheng Jia Ke Zhan Guo Ji Qing Nian Lv Guan. My roommates are two American girls.

Don't forget spaces between words, the punctuation is not a substitute. Smaller numbers are spelled out, but larger numbers can be written numerically.