Write a letter applying for a job

Write a letter applying for a job. You describe your qualities as a person and
explain why you think you are the perfect candidate for the post. Write your letter.

To Digital Controller Company:

My name's Toni, I'm 27 and I'm from Spain.I have an electronic engineering degree.I am very interested in you advertisement job.I like electronic and program field and I'd like contribute in your company for give it the the best that I know to do.I'm an apassionate of the electronic and robotics engineering.I have knowledge in programmer and design circuits so I have so much experience in this field.I've worked in other sites like analogger and faconell companies,so I got skills in this field.
I considerate myself a organised and efficient person,I enjoy working as part of a team and I am good at working on my own.I believe I am hardworking and I am used to work under pressure. I have driving license and I'm available to travel anywhere.

Best regards.
To Human Resources Department.

OOPT

Write a letter applying for a job

To Digital Controller Company:

My name's Toni, I'm 27 and I'm from Spain. Let me introduce my self, I am Toni from Valencia, Spain and I am 27 years old. I have an a degree in Electronic Engineering degree.I am very interested in you advertisement job. your job advertisement. I like have a passion for electronics and programming  field as wells as robotic engineering. If given a chance, I'd like to contribute to the success  of your company and I promise to give my best in everything I do.  for give it the the best that I know to do I'm an apassionate of the electronic and robotics engineering.I have knowledge in programmer programming and design circuits so because I have so much experience in this field. I've worked in other sites like Analogger and Faconell companies, so I assure you that  I got have skills in this field.
    I considerate consider myself a as a well -organise and efficient person, I also enjoy working as part of a team and I am but I can also perform good at working on my own. I believe that I am hardworking and I am used to can work even under pressure. I have a driving license and I'm capable available to travel anywhere.

Best regards.
    To Human Resources Department. 

Note: hello toni, you have to be concious of your grammar specially on subject-verb agreement and your letter should look like this: 

Date: May 10, 2013

To Digital Controller Company
    Human Resources Department

Dear Sir/Madam,

Let me introduce my self, I am Toni from Valencia, Spain and I am 27 years old. I have a degree in Electronic Engineering. I am very interested in your job advertisement. I have a passion for electronics and programming as wells as robotic engineering. If given a chance, I'd like to
    contribute to the success of your company and I promise to give my best in everything I do. I have knowledge in programming and design circuits because I have so much experience in this field. I've worked in other sites like Analogger and Faconell companies, so I assure you that I have skills in this field.

I consider myself as a well -organize and efficient person, I also enjoy working as part of a team but I can also perform on my own. I believe that I am hardworking and can work even under pressure. I have a driving license and capable of  travelling anywhere. 

Best regards. Thank you very much.

Sincerely yours,

Toni

Write a letter applying for a job

To Dear Digital Controller Company,

My name's I am Toni, I'm 27 and I'm from Spain. I have an electronic engineering degree.I am very interested in your job advertisement job. I like electronic and program field (?) and I'd like contribute in to your company for and give it you the best that I know how to do.I'm an apassionate of the passionate about electronics and robotics engineering. I have knowledge am skilled in programmer and design circuits, so I have so much a lot of experience in this field.I've worked in other sites like analogger and faconell companies, so I got skills am also skilled in this field.
    I considerate myself an organised and efficient person and I enjoy working as part of a team and I am good at working on my own.I believe I am hardworking and I am used to working under pressure. I have a driving license and I'm available to travel anywhere.

Best regards.
    To Human Resources Department.

Hi Toni. This is a really good letter. I wish I could write this well in Spanish! The main problem is that it is too informal. Contractions (I'm, I've, my name's) are informal, and should be avoided in formal writing. I recommend reading some examples of formal English writing (job application letters, reports) to help you improve.

Shaun.