i met someone,,, who is best among the worst one................

we come across lot of people in our daily life , some are good or some are bad, sometimes someone come like a fresh air , and refresh our lifes, but someone comes like a strome and discard our life, those bad experience stuck in our mind................................

I met someone,,, who is the best of the worst ones................

We come across a lot of people in our daily lives , some are good and some are bad. Sometimes someone comes like a fresh air and refresh our lives. Other ones come like a storme and discard our lives. These bad experience stuck in our minds................................

i met someone,,, who is best among the worst one ................

we come across a lot of people in our daily life , some are good or and some are bad, but sometimes someone comes like a the fresh air, and refresh our lives; but then sometimes someone comes like a strorm and discard destroys/disturbs our life. The bad experiences stick in our minds................................

we come across lot of people in our daily lives , some are good and some are bad, sometimes someone come like a fresh air , and refreshs our lifes, but someone comes like a strom and discards our lifes, those bad experiences (as those is present you must say in plural) stuck in our minds................................

I met someone, who is best among the worst.

We come across lot of people in our daily lives , some are good and some are bad, sometimes someone comes like a wave/breath of fresh air, and refreshes our lives, but sometimes someone comes like a storm and shatters our lives, those bad experiences stick in our minds.

Nice one, but bit digressive.

I met someone... Who is the best among the worst?

We come across lot of people in our daily lives, some are good and some are bad.  Sometimes someone comes like a breath of fresh air, and refreshes our lives.   At other times someone comes like a storm and ruins our lives.  Those bad experiences stick in our minds................................