The book's day

The book's day
Today we celebrate the world book day. This world book would be celebrated on this date because today is the date to the anniversary of the death of some writers, like Shakespeare and Cervantes. Because that, the date was proposed for this celebration and the UNESCO accepted to remember this day.
In my country to celebrate this day we start public reading the same book all years. This book is "El Quijote".
In some parts of Spain, girls give a book present to her boyfriend and he give a rose present to her.
I hope you enjoyed reading my text and can to apologize my mistakes. Please if you have some time, correct it!

The book's day

The book's day
    Today, we celebrate the world book day. This day is celebrated on this date because, today is the death anniversary of some writers, like Shakespeare and Cervantes. Because of that (due to that), the date was proposed for this celebration and the UNESCO accepted to remember this day.
    To celerate this day in my country, we have started public reading of the same book every year. Name of the book is "El Quijote".
    In some parts of Spain, girls give a book present to thier boyfriends and they give a rose as present in return.
    I hope you enjoyed reading my text and apologize for my mistakes. Please, if you have time, correct it!

The book's day [This is not wrong but sounds a little strange. I would suggest: "A day for books"; or perhaps "The day of the book".]

Today we celebrate the World Book Day. This world book Books would be are celebrated on this date because today is the date to the anniversary of the death of some writers, like Shakespeare and Cervantes. Because of that, the date was proposed for this celebration and the UNESCO accepted agreed to remember commemorate this day.
    In my country to we celebrate this day we start with a public reading of the same book all years every year. This book is "El Quijote" [Okay, but in English we usually say "Don Quijote".]
    In some parts of Spain, girls give a books as presents to her their boyfriends and he the boys give a roses as presents to her in return.

It's pretty good, Emilio. Everything was comprehensible, so you communicated the information well.

The book's day

Today, we celebrate the world book day. This world book would be celebrated on this date because today is the date to the anniversary of the death of some writers, like Shakespeare and Cervantes. Because of that, the date was proposed for this celebration and the UNESCO accepted to remember this day.
    In my country to celebrate this day we start public reading the same book all year. This book is "El Quijote".
    In some parts of Spain, girls give a book present to their boyfriends and he give a rose present to her.
    I hope you enjoyed reading my text and I apologize about my mistakes. Please if you have some time, correct it!

The book's day

Today we celebrate world book day. Today's date was prosped for and accepted by UNESCO due to the anniversary of the deaths of some writers, like Shakespeare and Cervantes.  
    To celebrate every year in my country, everyone reads the same book. This year's book is "El Quijote".
    In some parts of Spain, girls give a book as a present to her boyfriend and he gives her a rose as a present in return.
    I hope you enjoyed reading my text and I apologize for my mistakes. Please if you have some time, correct it!

ok so in English you don't have to repeat the subject for every new sentence - it can be inferred through context clues. My edits are more stylistic than grammatical! I noticed that you arrange your sentences more like a Spanish speaker than an English speaker, so be careful with your order of "subject-verb-object-adjectives" etc. Great work though!! It was easy to understand and made me miss Spain! Bien hecho! Mis clases de literatura espanola estan leyendo Don Quijote de la Mancha tambien! :] un clasico! suerte!

The book's day

The book's day
    Today we celebrate the world book day. This world book day is would be celebrated on this date because today is the date to of the anniversary of the death of some writers, like Shakespeare and Cervantes. Because of that, the this date was proposed for this the celebration and the UNESCO accepted (agreed) to remember this day.
    In my country to celebrate this day we start have public readings of the same book all every years. This book is "El Quijote".
    In some parts of Spain, girls give a book (present) to her their boyfriend and he gives a rose (present) to her.
    I hope you enjoyed reading my text and can to I apologize for my mistakes. Please if you have some time, (will you) correct it!

'agreed' sounds better and more natural than 'accepted'.

in English you do not need to add the word 'present' but if you want to then you need to add the words 'as a' to link the words, = a book as a present, a rose as a present,

in English it is more polite to ask 'will you correct it' other wise 'correct it' sounds like an order even though you have already said please in the previous sentence,

muy bien,

Frances