my favorite person

Everyone has his or her favorite person,the favorite person can provide guidance and set good examples for us
here, I want to talk about my favorite person.my favorite person is my grandmother.my grandmother is an 80-year-old woman,whose hair is all white,but she is still going strong.my grandmother is very fond of sports,she would go to square dancing she isvery kind and warm-hearted person,every time the neighbors asked her for help,she would never refuse and do what she can do as mush as possible.
my grandmother has an iron will,she had no chance to go to school as a child,so she couldn't read.now she lets my mother teach her words everyday,she insits on reading and writing the words my mother tought.
that is my admirable grandmother,kind, strong, diligent and worm-hearted. physical exercise everyday.

my role model

Everyone has a role model,the role model can provide guidance and set a good example. I would like to tell you about my role model.My role model is my grandmother.My grandmother is an 80-year-old white-haired woman, but she is still strong.My grandmother is really fond of sports,she takes part in square dancing, she is a very kind and warm-hearted person,every time the neighbors ask her for help,she doesn't refuse them and does as much as she can.
    My grandmother has an iron will. When she was a child, she didn't have the chance to go to school,thus she can't read. Now my mother teaches her to read everyday,and my grandmother insits on reading and writing the words which my mother taught her.
    That is my admirable grandmother,kind, strong, diligent and warm-hearted, besides she exercises every day. (I would write "works out every day" to point out that it is a physical activity, but it sound incongruent concerning an old woman:))

I am not a native speaker, but I tried my best to help you, and I hope it will be useful for you somehow. So not all here is a correction, you can consider it as  an alternative.

My favorite person

Everyone has his or her favorite person, a favorite person that can provide guidance and set good examples for us
    Here, I want to talk about my favorite person.My favorite person is my grandmother.My grandmother is an 80-year-old woman,whose hair is all white,but she is still going strong.My grandmother is very fond of sports,she would goes to square dancing, she is also a very kind and warm-hearted person. Every time the neighbors asks her for help,she would never refuses and do what she can do as much as possible.
    My grandmother has an iron will,she had no chance to go to school as a child,so she couldn't read.Now she lets my mother teach her words everyday,she insists on reading and writing the words my mother taught.
    That is my admirable grandmother:kind, strong, diligent and warm-hearted. She does physical exercise everyday.

Really nice!! Good text! Just be careful with capital letters.. use them to start a phrase.
    Since you are talking about someone you admire, you could say: 
    My grandmother is someone that look it up to . This phrase means that you admire her, and that you want to do things just like her, she sets examples for you