Conflict

How hard have been these two past weeks, there was so much tension and contention among the people of my country. I couldn't avoid to cry and feel sad for what was happening. What I could I do to help or to relief such turmoil?

When human beings will understand the meaning of the words: respect, kindness and tolerance and appreciate the beauty of diversity, the enrichment we gain when we learn from others, their thoughts, ideas, point of views and so forth.

I hope someday when we open the newspaper or get online the breaking news will read "People all over the world is celebrating peace, they can not refrain themselves from the happiness they are experiencing.
I know this is a dream actually a day dream, but it makes you feel good inside.

Corrections in red.  Stylistics in blue, meaning your way wasn't wrong; I'm simply suggesting an alternative which sounds perhaps a little more "natural."

Conflict

How hard these last two weeks have been.  There was so much tension and contention among the people of my country. I couldn't keep from crying and feeling sad over what was happening. What I could I do to help, or to relieve such turmoil?

When will human beings will understand the meaning of the words: respect, kindness, and tolerance, and appreciate the beauty of diversity, the enrichment we gain when we learn from others, their thoughts, ideas, point of views, and so forth? 

I hope someday when we open the newspaper or go online, the breaking news will read "People all over the world are celebrating peace, and cannot contain the happiness they are experiencing." 
    I know this is a dream -- actually a daydream --, but it makes you feel good inside.

Very well written.

I hope we'll soon see the breaking news you're waiting for.