Durdle Door

Durdle Door- one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever seen. It’s located on the Jurassic Coast near Lulworth in Dorset. Durdle Door it’s an arch in the rock, that crashes into the sea. The day when I visited this unique place was quite murky and it created an illusion that the grey sky and the dark water merged into one silver mirror. Everything looked so majestically…
Might be I’m too impressionable, but you know, whale I was standing at that stone gates, I felt that I fall in love with England.

Durdle Door

Durdle Door is one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever seen visited. It’s located on the Jurassic Coast near Lulworth in Dorset. Durdle Door it’s is a natural arch in the rock that crashes extends into the sea. The day When I visited this unique place, it was quite a murky day: and it this created the an illusion that (or, perhaps, 'it was as if...') the grey sky and the dark water merged into one silver mirror. Everything looked so majestically majestic.

Might be( Maybe I’m too impressionable - but you know  it's just whale while I was standing at by that stone gates this stone archway, I felt that I fall I fell in love with England.

You write very well! Most of my corrections were just to make it sound a bit more natural.