IELTS Writing

Writing task:
Nowadays, more people are migrating to other countries than ever before. In order to become integrated into society in their adopted countries, immigrants should abandon their old ways and adapt to local customs and code of behaviour. Do you agree or disagree? write at least 250 words.

Migration is a not a new phenomenon, but in the era of globalization there have been increasing number of people migrate to developed countries for many reasons. One of the hot topics is that whether people need to adapt and integrate themselves into their host societies. Although there are valid arguments on the contrary, but in my essay I will argue that it is the responsibility and beneficiary of immigrants to adapt to the rules and cultures in the host country with following reasons.

To begin with, it is very essential for newcomers to observe the law for the sake of the social order in the adopted country regardless of the difference to the law in their home down. For instance, the traffic rules, we can imagine how much chaos would be if people refuse to drive on the same side of the road. Some further instance of practices which may be permitted in some countries but prohibited in others are gambling and the procession of firearms.

Secondly and equally important, In order to soon to merge into a new community it is very crucial that new comers need to learn and respect the societal custom and culture of their adopted country. For instance, Learning native language is one of the key factors that enables people to communicate and interact with local inhabitants, and this will certainly accelerate the transition to the new country. People should positively think that it is not about giving up your old culture, but making the effort to learn something new and adapt yourselves into a new environment.

In conclusion, I restate my view is that new immigrants need to adapt and integrate into their new country. As it is my belief that a strong society is a harmonious society with shared values and goals, which eventually benefits both individuals and the country.
----------------------------------------
PS: I am very appreciated if you can help check the essay in terms of grammar and vacabulary.
with many thanks
Jessie W

IELTS Writing

Writing task:
    Nowadays, more people are migrating to other countries than ever before. In order to become integrated into society in their adopted countries, immigrants should abandon their old ways and adapt to local customs and code of behaviour. Do you agree or disagree? Write at least 250 words.

Migration is a not a new phenomenon, but in the era of globalization there have been increasing numbers of people migrating to developed countries for many reasons. One of the hot topics is that whether people need to adapt and integrate themselves into their host societies. Although there are valid arguments to the contrary, but in my essay I will argue that it is beneficial to and the responsibility of immigrants to adapt to the rules and cultures in the host country for the following reasons.

To begin with, it is very essential for newcomers to observe the law for the sake of the social order in the adopted country regardless of the difference to the law in their home town. For instance, the traffic rules; we can imagine how much chaos there would be if people refuse to drive on the same side of the road. Some further instance of practices which may be permitted in some countries but prohibited in others are gambling and the prossession of firearms.

Secondly and equally important, in order to soon to quickly merge into a new community it is very crucial that newcomers need to learn and respect the societal customs and culture of their adopted country. For instance, learning the native language is one of the key factors that enables people to communicate and interact with local inhabitants, and this will certainly accelerate the transition to in the new country. People should positively think that it is not about giving up your old culture, but making the effort to learn something new and adapt yourselves into a new environment.

PS: I am would be very appreciative if you can help check the essay in terms of grammar and vocabulary.
    With Many Thanks,
    Jessie W.

This is well organized, rational and very well written! You should score well with this exercise.