Retailers are in danger: a service not paid

In these days where saving money is a matter of surviving, a new way of purchasing has arisen from inhabitants who need to buy cheaper products: it is called "showshopping". It consists of going to a specific store to look for an article of your interest, to test it or prove it, then to ask for its price and finally, if it suits to you, to compare this price with the different ones offered by the online stores and to adquire the final product with the most economical option.

In these days where saving money is a matter of surviving, a new way of purchasing has arisen from inhabitants amongst consumers who need to buy cheaper products: it is called "showshopping". It consists of going to a specific store to look for your an article of your interest, to test it or prove it, then to ask for its price and finally, if it suits your requirements to you, to compare this price with the different ones offered by the online stores and to adquire buy the final product online with the cheapest price most economical option.

Why do you think this is new way?  It's perfectly natural!  If you are buying on-line first see feel research the goods, then shop for the best price.