What job that I want to desire it?

Actually, I 'm work in a computer operator. It is a quite boring job. There are many network equipment that around me in the company. I always need to check the environment that is provided a good temperature and humidity for all servers and UPS.etc.
There is a Data center, the network is it a stable and the security is a safe place for customer's equipment.It is very important for the bank.But they are cannot speak with me.
Anyway,I think that I like a building keeper actually.
I want to change my job now.I desire a new opportunity for change my way.what is my job that I want to do it?
I don't know what can I do. what is my favorite jobs features?
I love children, may I teach them? I like drama, may I do a actor? I also want to improve my communication to go around all the world,then widen my horizon.
What can I do now? I 'm so confession actually.
And I need to improve my English for get a chance to entry University,that I can learn my favorite subjects.

Finally,Thanks my angels to arrange it. And God will help me to give me a chance!

*to travel around all the world and broaden my horizons.

What job would I like to do?

I work as a computer operator. It is quite a boring job. There is a lot of network equipment that around me in the company. I constantly need to regulate the temperature and humidityfor all servers and UPS etc.

There is a Data center, the network is it a stable and the security is a safe place for customer's equipment. It is very important for the bank. But they are cannot speak with me.

I want to change jobs now. I'm looking for a new path. But what job do I want to do?

I don't know what to do. what features would my favourite job have?
    I love children, so would like to teach. I like drama, so would like to be an actor. I also want to improve my langauge skills to go around all the world and widen my horizons.
    What can I do now? I 'm so confused? actually.

And I need to improve my English to get into university, then I can learn my favorite subjects.

I can't help much with the second paragraph, as I do not really understand what you mean and do not have any knowledge of technology. Good luck finding a job (: