And my nominee is...

Today I wanted to write a piece using some business vocabulary, but I didn't fancy to write about something serious, so I imagined that I am nominating someone to a prize for her entrerprise.

My nominee is Luisa. A 35-years-old entrepreneur who was raised in a humble family and decided to move to a big city, where she was working as a waitress and studying a degree on economy at the same time. Once she had finished her studies she started working as accountant for a creative enterprise. However, what she loved to do in live was helping people, so three years afterwards, she founded a company to help entrepreneurs to improve their small businesses with innovative solutions. To achieve that objective she had to take some risks especially related to the budged.

The main reason for nominating Luisa is that she risked her own economy to help many people to raise their incomes. Although she could easily keep on working in a safe position, she decided to create a useful business.

My second reason choosing her is that she had to struggle with many obstacles to succeed in following her dream, why I think she is an example for everyone who has a dream.

And my nominee is...

Today I wanted to write a piece using some business vocabulary, but I didn't fancy writing about something serious, so I imagined that I am nominating someone for an award for her entrerprise.

My nominee is Luisa. A 35-years-old entrepreneur who was raised in a humble family and decided to move to a big city, where she was working as a waitress and studying a degree in Economics at the same time. Once she had finished her studies she started working as accountant for a creative enterprise. However, what she loved to do in live was helping people, so three years later, she founded a company to help entrepreneurs to improve their small businesses with innovative solutions. To achieve that objective she had to take some risks especially related to the budget.

My second reason for choosing her is that she had to struggle with many obstacles to succeed in following her dream, which is why I think she is an example for everyone who has a dream.

Casi perfecto! Sólo hace los problemas que una person que no es un hablante nativo haría.