My first entry in my diari!

Hello, My name is Pablo I live in Spain. I decide to start writing about my experience learning english. I'm doing english class in my town 2 times a week at this moment.

Tomorrow I have to do homeworks! I love to make homeworks because it helps me a lot on improving my english. I have to write a formal letter to a hotel that I went and I'm not very happy about the service, so I need to write what was my situation, why I'm complaning and my goal (I mean am apologize or refund my money for example). The vocabulary and expresions must to be formal so my teacher recommend us to do not use contractions or phrasel verbs and besides try to use words that come from latin.

Well I hope that I success on that homework! and maybe later when I finish my composition I will post it here to see if it's possible that someone give me her/his point of view and some corrections.

My first entry in my diary!

Hello, My name is Pablo and I live in Spain. I decided (pasado) to start writing about my experience learning English. I'm taking an English class in my town two times a week (o twice a week) at the moment.

Tomorrow I have to do a homework assignment!  I love to do make homework because it helps me a lot on improving to improve my English.  I have to write a formal letter to a hotel that I went stayed at and I'm where I was not very happy about with the service.  Specifically, I need to write what was my situation, why describe the situation I'm complaning about and to suggest a remedy, such as an apology or a refund. The vocabulary and expresions must to be formal.  My teacher recommend that we  us to do not use contractions or phrasal verbs and besides but instead try to use words that come from Latin. (o words of Latin origin)

Well, I hope that I have success on with (o that I am succesful with) that homework! and Maybe later when I finish my composition I will post it here to see if it's possible that someone is willing to give me her/his point of view and make some corrections.

-----------

The above are some possible changes.  There are many ways to say what you wrote.  In American English, we generally say we "take" a class.

Note also:

It helps me to improve

I was not happy with the service

My first Notebook entry!

Hello, my name is Pablo and I live in Spain. I decided to start writing about my experience of learning English. I'm attending an English class in my town 2 times a week at this time.

Tomorrow, I have to do homework! I love to make homework because it helps me a lot on improving my English. I have to write a formal letter to a hotel that I went to and was not very happy with the service. I need to explain what the situation was, why I'm complaning and the resolution I expect (apology or refund, for example). The vocabulary and expression must to be formal. My teacher recommended that we don't use contractions or phrasal verbs and besides try to use words that come from of latin origin.

Well, I hope that I will succeed!  Maybe later when I finish when I'm done with my composition the draft, I will post it here to see if it's possible that someone give me her/his point of view get your feedback and some corrections.