A Line Graph

This line graph illustrates the data about people at a London subway station from 6am to 10pm.
As we can discern from this line graph, the fluctuations of the numbers can be generally seperated to three periods, and during each period, the figure rises at first and then declines. Respectively, in the first period (from 6am to 11am), the number stands at 100 initially, and then sores to 400 two hours later. In the following two hours, it plummets and reaches the bottom at 200 at 10am. By comparison to the first period and the third one, in the second period, i.e., from 10am to 4pm, the fluctuation is more marginal. More precisely, it increases gradually over the first two hours, then levels out below 300 from 12am to 2pm. From this point on, the figure shows an downward trend and bottoms out at 100 at 16:00. Similarly to the first period, the number grows dramatically and peaks at approximately 400 again at 18:00. After that it plunges to nearly 100 at 20:00. Finally, it levels out below 200 in general alghough it stills fluctuates slightly.
In conclusion, the peak hour in the subway station is in the early morning and the late afternoon.

A Line Graph

This line graph illustrates the data about the amount of people at a London subway station from 6am to 10pm.
    As we can discern from this line graph, the fluctuations of the numbers can be generally sepearated to three periods, and during each period, the figure rises at first and then declines. Respectively, in the first period (from 6am to 11am), the number stands at 100 initially, and then sores soars to 400 two hours later (be careful about mixing numbers with words). In the following two hours, it plummets and reaches the bottom lowest number, at 200, at 10am. By/in comparison to the first period and the third one (or the first and third periods), in the second period, i.e., from 10am to 4pm, the fluctuation is more marginal (be careful, don't use metaphors in analytical writing!). More precisely, it increases gradually over the first two hours, then levels out below 300 from 12am to 2pm. From this point on, the figure shows an downward (does 'downward' have a vowel sound to begin with???) trend and bottoms out at 100 at 16:00 (you're using mixed time formats!!). Similarly to the first period, the number grows dramatically and peaks at approximately 400 again at 18:00. After that it plunges to nearly 100 at 20:00. Finally, it levels out below 200 in general algthough it stills fluctuates slightly.
    In conclusion, Therefore the peak hour times in the subway station is are in the early morning and the late afternoon. (early in the morning and late in the afternoon)

'In conclusion' as a formality has nothing to do with a deductive or inductive reasoning. It's simply to used to point out that one is going to sum up what they've said, usually by stating the key points. An essay conclusion does not introduce any new information!