About terrorism :( I read text and desided to short write its main idea. It's terrible...

It’s generally known that one of the most global problem modern world is terrorism.
People wrongly concentrated their attention on unlikely situation such as possibility of terrorist getting hold of nuclear weapons or possibility that our water supplies would be poisoned. Nowadays technologies are enough developed to prevent it. But real threats which can do terrorist are cheaper and more effective. For example, terrorists can hijack a passenger plane and crash it into a nuclear power station – this situation is such realistic that American scientists conducted a similar experiment but they used light plane without passengers. Although the damage was minimised, but if this situation happened in reality, the consequences would be terrible. It could lead to nuclear contamination.
Even worse, it’s not only way what can do the terrorists. Biological warfare is one of the cheapest way to destroy as much as possible vital human organs and thus kill a lot of people.
Chemical weapons are also cheap and easy to get hold of. One study shows us how it can be effective. There was mock chemical attack on the White House. Dangerous gases were distributed by conditional system through building. If President and all congress had been in the building, they would have been killed.
How can we be sure that similar situation does not happen in the subway or other public places? A London underground spokesman said that they were carried out special measures not to allow terrorists to organize attacks. So they installed special equipments such as cameras and trained subway staff to recognize unusual smells.
But I believe if common people become more attentive in their daily lives, situation will improve significantly, and it is not give terrorists opportunities to intimidate us.

Corrections in red.   Stylistics in blue.

About terrorism :( I read a text and decided to summarize its main ideas.  What I've learned is terrible...

It’s generally known that one of the main global problems in the modern world is terrorism.
    People have wrongly concentrated their attention on unlikely situations, such as the possibility of terrorists getting hold of nuclear weapons, or the possibility that our water supplies would be poisoned. Nowadays, technologies are sufficiently developed to prevent it. But real threats which terrorists can commit are cheaper and more effective. For example, terrorists can hijack a passenger plane and crash it into a nuclear power station.  This scenario is so realistic that American scientists conducted a similar experiment, but they used light plane without passengers. Even if the damage were minimised, but if this situation happened in reality, the consequences would be terrible. It could lead to nuclear contamination.
    To make things worse, that is not the only thing that terrorists can do.  Biological warfare is one of the cheapest way to destroy as much as possible vital human organs as much as possible, and thus kill a lot of people.
    Chemical weapons are also cheap and easy to get hold of. One study shows us how they can be effective. There was mock chemical attack on the White House. Simulated dangerous gases were distributed through the building's air conditioning system.  If the President and the entire Congress had been in the building, they would have been killed.
    How can we be sure that a similar situation does not happen in the subway or other public places? A London underground spokesman said that they were carried out special measures have been carried out to prevent terrorists from organizing attacks. So They installed special equipment, such as cameras, as well as trained subway staff who could recognize unusual smells.
    But I believe if common people become more attentive in their daily lives, the situation will improve significantly, and we will not give terrorists opportunities to intimidate us.

You've written a sobering post.  "sobering" means serious, and about things that have important consequences.

As you know, the White House is the home of the President of the United States.  The 535 members of Congress conduct business in in another building, called the Capitol.  When the President meets with the entire Congress, he does so in the Capitol, a much, much larger building than the White House.

About terrorism :( I read text and decided to short write a short entry about its main idea. It's terrible...

It’s generally known that one of the most global problems of the modern world is terrorism.
    People wrongly concentrated their attention on an unlikely situation such as the possibility of terrorists getting ahold of nuclear weapons, or possibility that our water supplies would be poisoned. Nowadays, technologies are enough developed to prevent it. But real threats which terrorists can do are cheaper and more effective. For example, terrorists can hijack a passenger plane and crash it into a nuclear power station – this situation is such so realistic that American scientists conducted a similar experiment but they used a light plane without passengers. Although the damage was minimal, but if this situation happened in reality, the consequences would be terrible. It could lead to nuclear contamination.
    Even worse, it’s not only way what can do the terrorists (?). Biological warfare is one of the cheapest ways to destroy as much as possible  many vital human organs as possible, and thus kill a lot of people.
    Chemical weapons are also cheap and easy to get hold of. One study shows us how it can be effective. There was a mock chemical attack on the White House. Dangerous gases were distributed by conditional (?) system through the building. If the President and all of congress had been in the building, they would have been killed.
    How can we be sure that a similar situation does not happen in the subway or other public places? A London underground spokesman said that they were carried out special measures not to not allow terrorists to organize attacks. So they installed special equipment, such as cameras, and trained subway staff to recognize unusual smells.
    But I believe if common people become more attentive in their daily lives, situations will improve significantly, and it is will not give terrorists opportunities to intimidate us.