I Believe I Can Fly

Hi , everyone. I'am Liufeng,a college student from China.Even though i have been studying English for many years,
there are lots of mistakes when i write and speak , which made me often lost my heart .However,I don't know the reason why i never give it up. Just as the proverb goes;"Man is not made for defeat" . I am at war in my own heart
,i tell myself i am not a wricker.The only thing i can do is persist,persist,and persist.(Please feel free to correct my misstakes in this short composition, Thank you !)

孺子可教 :)

I Believe I Can Fly

Hi, everyone. I am Liufeng, a college student from China. Even though I have been studying English for many years, there are lots of many mistakes when I write and speak. which made This makes [如果你用過去詞, 意思是說你現在沒有英文錯誤了]me often lost my lose heart. . However, I don't know the reason why that I have never given [it]可以略去 up. Just as the proverb goes; "Man is not made for defeat". I am at war in my own heart. I tell myself that I am not a loser wrecker. The only thing I can do is to persist, persist and persist. (Please feel free to correct my misstakes in this short composition. Thank you! )

寫得不錯.

I Believe I Can Fly

Hi, everyone.   I am Liufeng, a college student from China.  Even though I have been studying English for many years, there are lots of mistakes when I write and speak, which made me often lost my heart.   However, I don't know the reason why I never give it up.  Just as the proverb goes; "Man is not made for defeat".   I am at war in my own heart, I tell myself I am not a wreker.  The only thing I can do is persist, persist and persist.   (Please feel free to correct my misstakes in this short composition.  Thank you!  )

I Believe I Can Fly

Hi, everyone. I'm Liufeng, a college student from China. Even though I have been studying English for many years, there are lots of mistakes when I write and speak, which made me often lost my heart. However, I don't know the reason why I never give it up. Just as the proverb goes :"Man is not made for defeat". I am at war in my own heart
    , I tell myself I am not a weaker. The only thing I can do is persist, persist and persist. (Please feel free to correct my misstakes in this short composition, Thank you!)

I Believe I Can Fly

First of all, say something your punctuation spacing.  All single punctuation marks do not need a space before they are used.  Leave a space after them.  This includes, the comma (,), colon (:), semicolon (;)

For the period (.), question mark (?), exclamation mark (!) leave two spaces after it.

For opening and closing pairs such as (), {}, [], and quotes both the double (") and single (') leave a space before using them but NO space after them.

As for the apostrophe (') which looks like the singe quote, when used as a possessive, leave no space before or after.

Also CAPITALIZE all your i's when referring to yourself. No exception.

If you follow my counsel, you have taken your first step in improving this language. To show that you are serious in learning English, please correct your essay with my counsel.  When you are done, let me know and I shall proceed to correct your essay.

I Believe I Can Fly

Hi , everyone. I'm Liufeng, a college student from China. Even though I have been studying English for many years there are lots of mistakes when i write and speak, which made me often lost my heart can make me lose heart. However, I don't know the reason why i never gave it up. Just as the proverb goes:"Man is not made for defeat". I am at war in my own heart, I tell myself I am not a wricker (What's a wricker?). The only thing i can do is persist, persist and persist.(Please feel free to correct my misstakes in this short composition, Thank you!).

It appears that the persistence is paying off...it all looks pretty good to me!